|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Moussaoui officially charged with?
(a) Driving without a license.
(b) Drunk driving.
(c) Violating his work visa.
(d) Overstaying his visa.
2. When did the Northern Alliance take Kabul?
(a) November 2001.
(b) December 2001.
(c) October 2001.
(d) September 2001.
3. Which Secretary of State was presented with a review in December 2001 that said Iraq was not reconstituting their nuclear program?
4. What is Mr. Hersh's first name?
5. When did the I.A.E.A. release information showing the Niger-Iraq connection was fraudulent?
(a) March 7th.
(b) March 1st.
(c) March 21st.
(d) March 14th.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the CIA see many key personnel resign or retire?
2. In what month did Mr. Hersh have his first big story?
3. More than a year after Rumsfeld's announcement of Afghanistan's success, who controlled the provinces?
4. What was the chain of command like in the Iraqi prisons?
5. What was the code name for the U.S. Army offensive in western Afghanistan?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)