|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did members of the C.I.A. describe their assassination programs in Vietnam during the war?
(b) Out of control.
2. Whom did the Iraqi National Congress oppose?
(a) The mullahs.
(d) Al Qaeda.
3. Whom was Rumsfeld compared to during the first weeks of the war?
4. What term did the Pentagon use to describe the abuses in Iraq and Afghanistan?
(a) Goose egg syndrome.
(b) Herding cats syndrome.
(c) Rotten apple syndrome.
(d) Battle pressures syndrome.
5. At what time did Moussaoui develop strange conspiracy theories?
(a) Spring 2002.
(b) Summer 2002.
(c) Fall 2002.
(d) Winter 2002.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the evidence show that most of the Al Qaeda members fled?
2. What the S.A.P. effective in Iraq?
3. The Office of Special Plans worked to find evidence that Saddam Hussein had links to whom?
4. What work describes Hersh's views about U.S. foriegn policy after 9/11?
5. From early 2003-2004, humanitarian agencies in Kandahar shrank from 26 to how many?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)