|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose inspectors were troubled by the conditions they saw in the Cuban prison?
(a) Red Cross.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) U.S. Army.
(d) United Nations.
2. What work describes Hersh's views about U.S. foriegn policy after 9/11?
3. Why did lawyers have very little access to Moussaoui?
(a) He represented himself.
(b) He was held in a remote location.
(c) The F.B.I. didn't let lawyers near him.
(d) He didn't speak English.
4. What the S.A.P. effective in Iraq?
(b) A little.
5. The war on ________ happened after 9/11.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Abu Ghraib become a U.S. prison?
2. What was the code name for the U.S. Army offensive in western Afghanistan?
3. What does C.I.A. stand for?
4. When did the Soviet Union collapse?
5. What type of rank did the civilians hold who were giving orders to M.P.s in Iraqi prison?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)