|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What the S.A.P. effective in Iraq?
(d) A little.
2. What happened to all possibly "dirty" agents in the C.I.A.?
(a) They were reassigned.
(b) They were jailed.
(c) They were eliminated.
(d) They were scrubbed.
3. There were reports of plans to seize airplanes and use them as weapons going back to when?
(a) Early 1980s.
(b) Mid 1980s.
(c) Early 1990s.
(d) Mid 1990s.
4. Who replaced Generals Dunlavey and Baccus?
(a) Major George Miller.
(b) Major Gregory Miller.
(c) Major Garreth Miller.
(d) Major Geoffrey Miller.
5. When was a memo sent to the F.B.I. saying that Middle Eastern students were training at American flight schools?
(a) June 2001.
(b) April 2001.
(c) May 2001.
(d) July 2001.
Short Answer Questions
1. Resources were diverted from agents to narcotics and what kind of issues?
2. According to comments, who had lowered the bar and provided an excuse to ignore the Geneva Conventions in the future?
3. How many suspects were originally implicated in the abuses at Abu Ghraib?
4. When did the Soviet Union collapse?
5. What work describes Hersh's views about U.S. foriegn policy after 9/11?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)