|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What the S.A.P. effective in Iraq?
(d) A little.
2. The war on ________ happened after 9/11.
3. There were reports of plans to seize airplanes and use them as weapons going back to when?
(a) Early 1990s.
(b) Mid 1990s.
(c) Early 1980s.
(d) Mid 1980s.
4. President Bush was documented as stating that he has the authority to suspend the Geneva Convention if what?
(a) The intelligence was needed.
(b) The situations called for it.
(c) The need arose.
(d) He felt like it.
5. When did the story break about abuse of prisoners at Abu Ghraib?
(a) July 2004.
(b) May 2004.
(c) June 2004.
(d) April 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Egyptians were seized and spirited out of Sweden while seeking asylum?
2. What was the chain of command like in the Iraqi prisons?
3. When was the Presidential Daily Brief titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." given?
4. Where were the Egyptians taken when seized from Sweden?
5. When did F.B.I. agents begin to complain of more wrongdoings?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)