1. What is Mr. Hersh's first name?
2. In what month did Mr. Hersh have his first big story?
3. What military organization was involved in Hersh's 1969 story?
(a) U.S. Air Force.
(b) U.S. Navy.
(c) U.S. Army.
(d) U.S. Marines.
4. What does C.I.A. stand for?
(a) Central Insider Agency.
(b) Central Instability Agency.
(c) Central Insurgency Agency.
(d) Central Intelligence Agency.
5. What is the C.I.A. famous for doing?
(b) Writing letters.
(c) Causing revolts.
(d) Leading armies.
6. What is Mr. Kissinger's first name?
7. What magazine has Hersh written for since the early 1990s?
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The New Yorker.
8. What work describes Hersh's views about U.S. foriegn policy after 9/11?
Chapter 1, Part 1
9. The war on ________ happened after 9/11.
10. After 9/11, prisoners captured in Afghanistan were declared to be what?
(b) Enemy combatants.
This section contains 3,165 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)