|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tayo think that white people have nothing?
(a) They are being destroyed by their greed
(b) They do not realize they are ruining the earth
(c) Everything the white people have was stolen from the Indians
(d) He does not like technology
2. What does the medicine man say is the reason new ceremonies need to be created?
(a) He does not think the ceremonies need to be changed
(b) Things shift and change around them
(c) They cannot find all the elements necessary for the old ceremonies
(d) White people have ruined the old ceremonies
3. What does Josiah tell Tayo the frogs do during a drought?
(a) Die out
(b) Bury in the sand at the bottom of a dry pool
(c) Move into the caves
(d) Migrate into the forests
4. Who bootlegs beer to the Indians?
(c) Stan Blackburn
(d) The Red Rooster Tavern
5. What does Ts’eh serve Tayo for dinner?
(a) Fried chicken
(c) Sweetened yams
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Josiah doing when he dies?
2. Who is Descheeny married to when he brings a Mexican girl to his home?
3. Where did the medicine man first go to school?
4. Where does Josiah have the cattle unloaded?
5. What does Ku’oosh smell like?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)