|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to church on Sundays with Auntie?
(a) Old Grandma
(b) No one
(c) The children
2. Where does Harley tell Leroy to take Tayo for a cure?
(a) The VA hospital
(b) The Red Rooster
(c) The medicine man
(d) The cold Coors hospital
3. Who can help the man who believes he is a coyote, according to Indian legend?
(a) Any medicine man
(b) Witchery from a chief’s daughter
(c) Ingesting peyote with a priest
(d) The four old bear people
4. What does Tayo say one has to know in order to get to the moon?
(a) How many ways there are of arriving there
(b) If one really wants to get there
(c) The directions there
(d) How to speak the man in the moon's language
5. Why do the two cowboys chasing Tayo leave not take him back to their boss?
(a) They are too far from the main house
(b) They see that his bill of sale is legitimate
(c) They have to find some missing cattle
(d) They find some mountain lion tracks
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tayo keep thinking he sees as being dead?
2. What is carved on Ts’eh’s silver buckles on her moccasins?
3. What do the old singers send to Descheeny?
4. Why was Betonie’s grandmother thrown out of her village when she was born?
5. With what creature is Thought-Woman associated?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)