|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tayo want to go when he wakes up crying and dreaming about Josiah?
(a) A cave where he and Rocky used to stay for days at a time
(b) His cousin's old RV out on the edge of the reservation
(c) The veteran's hospital
(d) The bar where his mother works
2. What has Rocky promised to buy Old Grandma with his army pay?
(a) A kerosene stove
(b) A television
(c) A new trailer
(d) A sombrero
3. How does the Japanese soldier kill Rocky?
(a) Breaking his neck
(b) Shooting him
(c) Stabbing him in the heart
(d) Hitting his head with a rifle butt
4. What does Emo say about the white people as he plays with the Japanese teeth?
(a) They have too much and the Indians should go and take it from them
(b) They are not as fierce as the Japanese
(c) They should have been able to beat the Japanese in one year
(d) It would take five white soldiers to equal one Indian soldier
5. Where did the medicine man see Geronimo on display?
(c) St. Louis
(d) Santa Fe
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are some of the cattles’ necks scraped?
2. What is the tribe of the woman who is in the truck with Harley and Leroy when they stop and pick up Tayo?
3. What does "she" say is the only cure in the four-line poem, "What She Said"?
4. Why does Helen Jean go to the bars and hang out with the Indian men?
5. To what tribe do the two Indians belong who get coins from Tayo when he and Robert are on the bridge?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)