|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the living animals feel about witches?
(a) They love them
(b) They are terrified of them
(c) They are curious about them
(d) They cannot recognize them
2. What does Josiah’s mistress say frightens most people?
(a) Dying of thirst in the desert
(c) Losing one’s identity
3. What is Emo drinking at the bar?
4. What does Robert tell Tayo the elders have said when Tayo tells Robert he is ready to help?
(a) That Tayo must move off the reservation
(b) That Tayo needs to get help
(c) That Tayo is going to be elected to the council
(d) The elders do not discuss Tayo with Robert
5. What is the worst thing for Tayo when in the war?
(a) The sound of artillery exploding
(b) The lack of privacy
(c) The sound of crickets
(d) The rain
Short Answer Questions
1. In one of the poems, who is Reed Woman's sister?
2. To whom does Tayo talk almost incessantly?
3. Why does Auntie keep Josiah very busy?
4. Who does the woman tell Josiah she dances for in the present?
5. Where did the medicine man first go to school?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)