|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what three colors does the medicine man paint paw prints next to bear footprints?
(a) Purple, black and white
(b) Blue, yellow, and white
(c) Brown, green and blue
(d) Red, yellow, and black
2. What do Robert and Tayo take to Pinkie out at the sheep camp?
(a) Rented movies
(b) Pinkie’s girl friend
(c) Wool blankets
(d) Soda pop and comic books
3. Where does Tayo's mother live?
(a) In a house in Santa Fe
(b) In an apartment in Gallup
(c) In a trailer on the Sioux reservation
(d) She is homeless
4. What does Ts’eh tell Tayo where the cattle are located ask him when he first comes to her house?
(a) If the cattle belong to him
(b) If he is a war veteran
(c) Who sent him
(d) If he is an alcoholic
5. What was the blond girl on the calendar in the store holding in her hand?
(a) A Mars bar
(b) A guitar
(c) A bottle of Coca Cola
(d) Two white doves
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Helen Jean go to the bars and hang out with the Indian men?
2. Who is Descheeny married to when he brings a Mexican girl to his home?
3. What did the children call Tayo’s eyes when he was growing up?
4. Where does Tayo sleep the night when the cowboys let him go?
5. What fell out of the tree when the Indians were on a raid that told them someone was in the tree?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)