|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has it been dry since Tayo prayed the rain away?
2. What is painted on the war shield that is at Tayo’s house when he returns from finding the cattle?
(a) A night sky with stars
(b) A cave with a spring in it
(c) A Navajo war chief
(d) A horse
3. What does Josiah tell Tayo is the reason for droughts?
(a) The sun has changed its position
(b) The wind is too wild
(c) The white man abuses the land
(d) When people forget and misbehave
4. What is playing on the juke box at the Y bar when Tayo and the others enter the bar?
(a) A Mexican polka
(b) A love ballad
(c) A cowboy country western
(d) A World War II military song
5. Where is Tayo's father from?
(a) Santa Fe
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does the medicine man cut Tayo’s head?
2. Why do the two cowboys chasing Tayo leave not take him back to their boss?
3. What does the medicine man tell Tayo about what witchery does?
4. What are the two names that all of creation is said to have in modern times?
5. What does Emo say about the white people as he plays with the Japanese teeth?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)