|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Levi suggest Oliver visit John Skimmerhorn?
2. In Chapter 8, how many horses do the Native Americans steal from John Skimmerhorn's convoy?
3. Why does Vernor consider Nate Pearson to be the epitome of Centennial?
4. How do the Wendells buy land in Chapter 11?
5. Why does Paul worry about choosing Morgan for the role of commissioner of resources and priorities?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happens after Larkin finds gold?
2. What does Harvey...
This section contains 730 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)