1. Where is Dr. Lewis Vernor a professor?
2. Where is the town of Centennial?
3. What does Chapter 2 describe about the mountains?
4. According to Chapter 3, who were among the first inhabitants of Centennial?
5. In Chapter 3, what animal does the narrator say the bison encountered?
6. In Chapter 3, where does the narrator say the horses migrated to?
7. In Chapter 3, what animal does the narrator say is able to cripple bison?
8. According to the narrator, what were the Cheyenne originally known as?
This section contains 4,261 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)