|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alexander McKeag help Pasquinel?
(a) He interprets for him.
(b) He removes the arrow head from his back.
(c) He teaches Pasquinel how to survive in the wildnerness.
(d) He funds his next excursion.
2. How does Floyd Calendar kill rattlesnakes?
(a) With dynamite.
(b) With guns.
(c) With hammers.
(d) With poison.
3. How do the Wendells prove they have enough money to own the land they do?
(a) They share their bank statements.
(b) They buy expensive clothes.
(c) They talk about their money loudly.
(d) They work overtime.
4. How long does Clemma say she was in jail?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Six months.
5. What does John Skimmerhorn hire Nacho as for his trip to Texas in Chapter 8?
(a) A translator.
(b) A guide.
(c) A cook.
(d) A laborer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tranquilino Marquez say he was forced to work?
2. In Chapter 10, who orders Charlotte to find a new bull for the ranch?
3. Why do the people of Centennial dislike Triunfador's cantina?
4. Who kills Bufe Coker?
5. How does Jim feel about Clemma serving time in jail?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)