|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horses does Levi attach to the Conestoga wagon?
2. According to Chapter 3, who were among the first inhabitants of Centennial?
(a) The British.
(b) Native Americans.
(d) Women and children.
3. Why do fur traders hit Pasquinel with an oar?
(a) He tries to steal their boat.
(b) He wants his pelts back.
(c) He wants to travel with them.
(d) He tries to defend the Native Americans.
4. What ends Pasquinel's partnership with McKeag?
(a) McKeag threatens Pasquinel's son.
(b) Pasquinel hurts McKeag's daughter.
(c) McKeag robs Pasquinel's wife.
(d) Pasquinel takes McKeag's wife.
5. What do the Rude Water tribe do to Pasquinel's boat?
(a) Break it up.
(b) Sink it.
(c) Smash it.
(d) Tip it over.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lame Beaver goes to steal horses from another tribe, how many people go with him?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Lame Beaver trade with the white people for guns?
3. How long does it take Pasquinel to get the arrowhead out of his body?
4. How do Jake and Mike test Levi's bravery in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 3, where does the narrator say the horses migrated to?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)