|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lame Beaver manage to kill Never-Death?
(a) He poisons him.
(b) He shoots him.
(c) He suffocates him.
(d) He hits him in the face.
2. Why does Levi believe Lucinda needs to become a Christian?
(a) Because she is a savage.
(b) Because he loves her.
(c) Because she is a sinner.
(d) Because he's been sleeping with her.
3. Why do fur traders hit Pasquinel with an oar?
(a) He wants to travel with them.
(b) He tries to defend the Native Americans.
(c) He tries to steal their boat.
(d) He wants his pelts back.
4. What does McKeag do to help Clay Basket after Pasquinel's death?
(a) He shows her where gold is.
(b) He builds her a new home.
(c) He gives her money.
(d) He lets her live with him.
5. Why does Sam Purchas suggest Levi sell his horses?
(a) To raise money for a farm.
(b) To buy oxen.
(c) To get a good deal.
(d) To have money for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lame Beaver tell his daughter about Pasquinel in Chapter 5?
2. According to Chapter 3, who were among the first inhabitants of Centennial?
3. Why does Amos Boehman sell his Conestoga wagon?
4. What is Pasquinel doing when he is killed?
5. Who shoots Pasquinel with an arrow?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)