|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lucinda get her name?
(a) A fur trader gives money for her to be named that.
(b) McKeag gives it to her.
(c) Pasquinel requests it as he dies.
(d) Clay Basket gives it to her.
2. Why do Levi and Elly saw their wagon in half?
(a) They want to lighten their load.
(b) Their wagon broke.
(c) They are robbed.
(d) They are having wagon problems.
3. What do the Rude Water tribe do to Pasquinel's boat?
(a) Break it up.
(b) Tip it over.
(c) Smash it.
(d) Sink it.
4. How does Lame Beaver manage to kill Never-Death?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He poisons him.
(c) He hits him in the face.
(d) He suffocates him.
5. According to the narrator, what were the Cheyenne originally known as?
(a) Our People.
(b) Only Ones.
(d) The Tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pasquinel do when he realizes he can't get the arrow out of his back?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Lame Beaver trade with the white people for guns?
3. What does Lame Beaver tell his daughter about Pasquinel in Chapter 5?
4. How many horses does Levi attach to the Conestoga wagon?
5. Who shoots Pasquinel with an arrow?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)