|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Pasquinel?
(c) Native American.
2. What does Pasquinel do when he realizes he can't get the arrow out of his back?
(a) Screams for help.
(b) Cuts the end off.
(c) Continues on.
(d) Takes a nap.
3. Why is Never-Death so difficult to kill?
(a) He wears armor.
(b) He has magic powers.
(c) He has a large army.
(d) He is fast.
4. In Chapter 4, what is unique about the bullets Lame Beaver steals?
(a) They are made of gold.
(b) They are dipped in silver.
(c) They are engraved.
(d) They are square.
5. Where is the town of Centennial?
(c) South Carolina
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Pasquinel?
2. What is suspicious about Pasquinel's marriage to Clay Basket?
3. How does Alexander McKeag help Pasquinel?
4. What ends Pasquinel's partnership with McKeag?
5. When Lame Beaver goes to steal horses from another tribe, how many people go with him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)