|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Worship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Christian belief, it is important to pray like who?
(b) A child.
(c) Mary, mother of Jesus.
(d) Each other.
2. According to Christian belief, what does submission allow the person to do?
(a) Give God more room in their lives.
(b) Finally obey others who are right.
(c) Engage in a power struggle.
(d) Listen to other people.
3. What can be a freeing experience, according to Foster?
(a) Reading the Bible.
(b) Defying God.
(c) Trusting God.
(d) Letting go.
4. The Discipline of Meditation says that meditation differs from the scriptures in what way?
(a) Scriptures are more important.
(b) Meditation makes the scriptures come to life and become more personal.
(c) There is no difference.
(d) Meditation takes more discipline.
5. What company published this book?
(a) Harper & Row.
(b) Wordsmith Press.
(d) Random House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who originally described the dark night of the soul?
2. The author begins to pray without what?
3. According to the author, what keeps a person from confession?
4. What are the two types of deep wrongs, according to Foster?
5. What is the first of the corporate disciplines, according to Foster?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)