|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Worship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foster say is the heart of confession?
2. What is the first of the disciplines?
3. According to the writings in this book, should a person worship individually or as a group?
(d) It is unclear.
4. According to The Discipline of Study, what is the goal of all the disciplines?
(a) To be a better person.
(b) To love God more and more.
(c) To be more like Jesus.
(d) To transform the total person.
5. What helps the mind to become more centered and increases the ability to learn more, as stated in Foster's book?
(a) Fresh air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Foster indicates that one's imagination can be used more for good than for evil at what point?
2. Why does fasting seem to be a desirable goal in the secular world, according to The Discipline of Fasting?
3. Based on The Discipline of Worship, what is the first step to improved obedience through worship?
4. According to The Discipline of Meditation, what does meditation begin with?
5. What does the service of listening do, according to Christian belief?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)