|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Worship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Foster, what is the final step to improved obedience through worship?
(a) Giving thanksgiving.
(b) Striving for a personal encounter with God everyday.
(c) Willingly giving time to God.
(d) Being physically present.
2. According to The Discipline of Submission, what is lauded in our modern culture?
(b) Control and power.
3. Which discipline offers freedom from the need to always get your way, based on Christian belief?
4. What does Foster write is the discipline that God desires for all of his people?
5. What did Doris Boyce help the author do?
(c) Clean his home.
(d) Type manuscripts.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says that happiness should NOT be based on what?
2. According to The Discipline of Meditation, a person must overcome what in order to meditate effectively?
3. Foster indicates that one's imagination can be used more for good than for evil at what point?
4. According to Christian belief, why does Jesus want people to seek the truth?
5. What happens to the cravings for unhealthy and unnecessary items when one is fasting?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)