|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Service.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to The Discipline of Study, what is the goal of all the disciplines?
(a) To be a better person.
(b) To love God more and more.
(c) To transform the total person.
(d) To be more like Jesus.
2. What is a natural part of life, according to Christian belief?
3. What is solitude, according to The Discipline of Solitude?
(a) Very undesirable.
(b) Inner fulfillment.
(c) Living alone.
(d) Just being on your own.
4. During what event did Jesus wash the feet of the disciples?
(a) Good Friday.
(b) The Last Supper.
(c) The Crucifixion.
(d) The Ascension.
5. According to Foster, who can someone look to as an example of someone who bears others' burdens?
(a) Pope John Paul II.
(c) The author.
(d) St. Francis of Assisi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is loneliness, according to Foster?
2. How common was fasting in Biblical times?
3. According to Christian belief, it is important to pray like who?
4. Who is Dallas Willard?
5. What will happen, according to Foster, once people become in communion with God?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)