|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Service.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer was this edition written after its first publication?
(a) Two decades.
(b) Six months.
(c) There is only one publication.
(d) One hundred years.
2. What is the first act of submission, according to Foster?
(a) To ourselves.
(b) To the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(c) To our spouses.
(d) To our brothers and sisters in Christ.
3. According to The Discipline of Study, what becomes well-trained through repetition?
(a) The body.
(b) The inner mind.
(c) The spirit.
(d) The heart.
4. Christian belief states that something can change how a person thinks and imagines. What is it that changes how a person thinks and imagines?
(a) God's grace.
(b) A person's hard work.
(c) How much television someone watches.
(d) Lots of studying.
5. Who is the religion publisher?
(a) Doris Boyce.
(b) Clayton Carlson.
(c) Bill Cathers.
(d) Richard Foster.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Christian belief, it is important to pray like who?
2. What is the final step of study, based on Christian belief?
3. The Discipline of Meditation says that meditation differs from the scriptures in what way?
4. According to The Discipline of Submission, what is the key to submission?
5. According to Christian belief, what does living a life of submission mean?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)