|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Service.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Discipline of Meditation says that meditation differs from the scriptures in what way?
(a) There is no difference.
(b) Meditation takes more discipline.
(c) Scriptures are more important.
(d) Meditation makes the scriptures come to life and become more personal.
2. According to Christian belief, what does living a life of submission mean?
(a) Ignoring our own needs.
(b) Complying with the laws.
(c) Obeying others.
(d) Living responsibly.
3. Perception and what are important aspects to study, based on The Discipline of Study?
4. Based on Foster's writings, how many attitudes of simplicity are there?
(d) It is unclear.
5. What helps the mind to become more centered and increases the ability to learn more, as stated in Foster's book?
(b) Fresh air.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author of this book, how can people learn they can trust God to provide them with what they need?
2. According to Foster, what service helps protect people from gossip?
3. What does the author say becomes an ingrained habit?
4. What happens to the cravings for unhealthy and unnecessary items when one is fasting?
5. In The Door to Liberations, how are ingrained habits conquered?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)