|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Service.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Foster writes that there are how many acts of submission?
2. How many categories of spiritual disciplines are there?
3. Which type of service helps reduce pride, according to The Discipline of Service?
(a) Being served.
4. In The Discipline of Solitude, solitude and what are mentioned as going hand-in-hand?
(a) Love for God.
5. In The Discipline of Solitude, it is mentioned that people will witness what if they practice solitude?
(b) Inner peace.
(c) God's blessings.
(d) Answered prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. From the start, fasting needs to be what, according to Foster?
2. According to Christian belief, what does Christian meditation hope to do to the mind?
3. What sorts of addictions does Foster refer to in the chapter about simplicity?
4. During fasting, the close bond between fasting and what becomes clear, according to Foster?
5. What will happen, according to Foster, once people become in communion with God?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)