|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Simplicity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author say most people are afraid of meditation?
(a) Because they meet with God with no go-between.
(b) It has a stigma.
(c) Because they have visions.
(d) It might make them believe in another religion.
2. What does the author say people should be careful to prevent from taking over their lives?
3. What is an example of verbal study?
(c) Natural observation.
4. According to the author of this book, how can people learn they can trust God to provide them with what they need?
(a) They cannot learn this.
(b) Pleading through prayer.
(c) By creating simple lives.
(d) By trial and error.
5. What does the author say becomes an ingrained habit?
(a) Being lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author suggest we do if we have to use credit to buy something?
2. During fasting, the close bond between fasting and what becomes clear, according to Foster?
3. What is the author's profession?
4. What did Doris Boyce help the author do?
5. How many spiritual disciplines does the author say there are?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)