|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Study.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Doris Boyce help the author do?
(c) Type manuscripts.
(d) Clean his home.
2. According to the author, living the spiritual disciplines brings us closer to God and opens us up for His gift of __________.
3. Under what circumstances does Jesus instruct his disciples to fast?
(a) When the time comes for Him to leave them.
(b) At nighttime.
(c) When no one is looking.
(d) When he tells them to do so.
4. From the start, fasting needs to be what, according to Foster?
(a) In order to help those less fortunate.
(b) God-centered and God-initiated.
(d) Quick and easy.
5. Christian belief states that something can change how a person thinks and imagines. What is it that changes how a person thinks and imagines?
(a) A person's hard work.
(b) How much television someone watches.
(c) Lots of studying.
(d) God's grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the religion publisher?
2. What is an example of verbal study?
3. Why does fasting seem to be a desirable goal in the secular world, according to The Discipline of Fasting?
4. Perception and what are important aspects to study, based on The Discipline of Study?
5. According to The Discipline of Study, what is the goal of all the disciplines?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)