|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Doris Boyce help the author do?
(b) Type manuscripts.
(d) Clean his home.
2. Who is the religion publisher?
(a) Bill Cathers.
(b) Clayton Carlson.
(c) Doris Boyce.
(d) Richard Foster.
3. What happens when people truly pray, according to Christian belief?
(a) Miracles happen.
(b) It is unclear.
(c) They are given divine visions.
(d) They begin to match God's thoughts and desires.
4. What discipline makes change occur, according to the author?
(b) None of them.
(d) All of them.
5. What does the author say people should be careful to prevent from taking over their lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what are the two types of difficulties a person will face when practicing the spiritual disciplines?
2. Foster indicates that one's imagination can be used more for good than for evil at what point?
3. What does the author say makes it difficult for a person to explore the spiritual life?
4. What is the author's profession?
5. What is the author's goal through this book?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)