|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should we buy things, according to the author?
(b) Because we really want things.
(c) Because we need things.
2. What are the most important prayers as mentioned in The Discipline of Prayer?
(a) Those against evil.
(b) Those for ourselves.
(c) Those for others.
(d) Those uttered by children.
3. What does the author say is NOT a requirement to understand the disciplines?
(a) A Bible.
(b) Trust in God.
(c) Theoretical knowledge.
(d) Close friends.
4. Why does fasting seem to be a desirable goal in the secular world, according to The Discipline of Fasting?
(a) People want to be more spiritual.
(b) The author is not clear.
(c) It helps us get closer to God.
(d) There is a focus on weight and health.
5. Based on Foster's writings, how many attitudes of simplicity are there?
(d) It is unclear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What served as a guide for prayer for the author?
2. Which discipline offers freedom from the need to always get your way, based on Christian belief?
3. What does the author say people should be careful to prevent from taking over their lives?
4. What law in the Bible applies to fasting?
5. What is the first act of submission, according to Foster?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)