|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Door to Liberations, how are ingrained habits conquered?
(b) Legalistic discipline.
(c) God's grace.
2. Why should we buy things, according to the author?
(a) Because we really want things.
(d) Because we need things.
3. According to The Discipline of Simplicity, what is simplicity dependent upon?
(b) Inner focus.
(c) Our prayers.
4. What does the author say happens to people when they feel as if control is being lost?
(a) They lash out at others.
(b) They relax.
(c) They become fearful.
(d) They pray for control.
5. What does the author say is NOT a requirement to understand the disciplines?
(a) Trust in God.
(b) A Bible.
(c) Theoretical knowledge.
(d) Close friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the most important prayers as mentioned in The Discipline of Prayer?
2. What is the author's goal through this book?
3. Which discipline offers freedom from the need to always get your way, based on Christian belief?
4. According to Christian belief, what does submission allow the person to do?
5. Does the author state that prayer needs to be a complicated process?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)