|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Worship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to statements in The Discipline of Silence, most people seem to see solitude as something that is what?
2. What does Foster write is the discipline that God desires for all of his people?
3. According to Foster, what is meant to be part of a daily routine?
(b) Taking walks outside.
(c) Writing in a journal.
4. What discipline makes change occur, according to the author?
(c) None of them.
(d) All of them.
5. According to the author, what must happen in order for a person to have healthy relationships?
(a) They must learn how to be alone.
(b) They must pray.
(c) They must start dating.
(d) They must be raised in a healthy household.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Christian theologians, what is "the dark night of the soul"?
2. What served as a guide for prayer for the author?
3. The author begins to pray without what?
4. Who originally described the dark night of the soul?
5. What are the most important prayers as mentioned in The Discipline of Prayer?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)