|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discipline of Worship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Christian belief, it is important to pray like who?
(b) Mary, mother of Jesus.
(c) A child.
(d) Each other.
2. What does Foster write is the discipline that God desires for all of his people?
3. What time of day should prayer be offered, according to the author?
4. How does Foster think many people feel when they are silent?
5. What are the most important prayers as mentioned in The Discipline of Prayer?
(a) Those against evil.
(b) Those uttered by children.
(c) Those for others.
(d) Those for ourselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Discipline of Solitude, solitude and what are mentioned as going hand-in-hand?
2. According to Foster, who should be the object of worship?
3. What is the main focus in society, according to Foster?
4. As a person grows deeper in relationship with God, what happens, according to The Discipline of Worship?
5. Based on The Discipline of Worship, what is the first step to improved obedience through worship?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)