1. How much longer was this edition written after its first publication?
(a) There is only one publication.
(b) Six months.
(c) One hundred years.
(d) Two decades.
2. What is the author's profession?
(a) Social worker.
(b) Medical doctor.
(c) Quaker pastor.
3. How many spiritual disciplines does the author say there are?
4. How many categories of spiritual disciplines are there?
5. Who of the following was an influence on the author's writing?
(a) His son.
(b) Pope John Paul II.
(c) St. Francis of Assisi.
(d) His mother.
6. Who is Dallas Willard?
(a) A homeless man near the author's church.
(b) The author's brother.
(c) A member of the author's church who leads scripture studies.
(d) The founder of the author's church.
7. Which of the following is the former missionary who prays over the author to have the hands of a writer?
(a) Clayton Carlson.
(b) Doris Boyce.
(c) Paul Newburg.
(d) Bill Cathers.
This section contains 4,208 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)