• This particular edition was written two decades after the first publication.
• Over two decades, people have received guidance in their daily walk with God through the principles in the book.
• The author is a Quaker pastor who explains twelve spiritual disciplines broken into three categories.
• The author began to read writings by faithful followers such as St. Francis of Assisi, Julian of Norwich, and Augustine of Hippo.
• The author was influenced by several people in his life, including members of his church and close friends.
• In order for the publishing of the book to occur, it appears that several events fell into place.
• The book became a vessel for people to transform their relationships with God.
The Spiritual Disciplines: Door to Liberations
• According to the author, the spiritual disciplines call everyone, no matter their level of theoretical knowledge.
• The two types of difficulties people will face when...
This section contains 1,821 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)