|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Timothy tell Phillip that Phillip must do?
(a) Learn to build a hut.
(b) Learn to fish.
(c) Catch his own langosta.
(d) Leave the island.
2. How does Timothy act when he is ill in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 13, what causes Phillip to almost fall into the fishing hole?
(a) He jumps up and down when Timothy catches a fish.
(b) Pulling on a stubborn mussel.
(c) He slips on a rock.
(d) He steps on a sea urchin.
4. In Chapter 12, as Timothy and Phillip return from the beach to their campsite, what does Timothy do for the first time?
(a) Tells Phillip where he is from.
(b) Catches a langosta.
(c) Leans on Phillip.
(d) Tells Phillip his real age.
5. What is a langosta?
(a) An octopus.
(b) A type of shark.
(c) A large fish.
(d) A clawless lobster.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, upon first arriving at the fishing hole, what does Timothy have Phillip do?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Timothy tell Phillip he was doing on the north shore?
3. What does Phillip feel slithering around his feet as the tempest begins to hit?
4. In Chapter 8, whom does Phillip imagine he will have a tale to tell?
5. In Chapter 11, what can't Phillip find on the beach?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)