|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Timothy know that a tempest is on the way?
(a) It gets very cold.
(b) The waves make a cracking noise.
(c) The birds leave the island.
(d) There are no fish in the fishing hole.
2. In Chapter 13, what does Phillip realize Timothy has been making for him?
(a) A spear.
(b) A cot.
(c) Fishing hooks.
(d) His own hut.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Timothy put on top of the hut?
(a) A lightning rod.
(b) A carving of a cat.
(c) A sun roof.
4. What does Timothy make the hut out of?
(a) Wood from the raft.
(c) Wood cut from the palm trees.
(d) Dried palm fronds.
5. In Chapter E11, what does Timothy bring to Phillip and place in his lap?
(b) A fishing pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, whom does Phillip imagine he will have a tale to tell?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Phillip believe about Timothy?
3. Why do Timothy and Phillip eat a large meal before the tempest hits?
4. In Chapter Twelve, when does Timothy's fever finally break?
5. What does Timothy agree to stop calling Phillip, and call him his real name instead?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)