|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter E11, what does Timothy bring to Phillip and place in his lap?
(b) A fishing pole.
2. What is a jumbi?
(a) A lucky spirit.
(b) An evil spirit.
(c) A large wolf-like animal.
(d) A fish.
3. In Chapter Twelve, when does Timothy's fever finally break?
(d) Early evening.
4. How deep is the water in the fishing hole?
(a) 50 feet deep.
(b) 8 feet deep.
(c) 4 feet deep.
(d) 20 feet deep.
5. In Chapter 12, as Timothy and Phillip return from the beach to their campsite, what does Timothy do for the first time?
(a) Leans on Phillip.
(b) Tells Phillip where he is from.
(c) Catches a langosta.
(d) Tells Phillip his real age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rains of the tempest feel like to Phillip?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Phillip believe about Timothy?
3. What does Timothy build on a forty foot rise near the palm trees?
4. Why doesn't Timothy want Phillip to go to the reef with him at first?
5. What reason does Phillip give Timothy for being unable to help with the work?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)