1. On what island are Phillip and his parents living when the book starts?
2. How old is Phillip when the book begins?
3. What is the last name of Phillip's friend, Henrik?
4. Where do Phillip and Henrik often spend time playing pirates?
5. At the beginning of the book, what is the name of the town where Phillip and his family live?
6. Off of what country's coast is the island Phillip and his parents live on at the beginning of the book?
7. What is the name of the bridge that gives Phillip and Henrik a view of the harbor?
Queen Emma Pontoon Bridge.
This section contains 4,382 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)