|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of ship do the Chinese crewman refuse to sail on?
(a) Cruise ship.
(b) Oil tanker.
2. Where do Phillip and Henrik often spend time playing pirates?
(a) In Henrik's basement.
(b) In Phillip's back yard.
(c) The ancient fort.
(d) The harbor.
3. After Phillip goes blind, how long does Timothy tell him it will take him to regain his sight?
(a) A year.
(b) He will never regain his sight.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A month.
4. What does Timothy use to make the lean-to on the raft?
(a) Some planks and their clothing.
(b) Seaweed and driftwood.
(c) An old sail from the ship.
(d) The water keg.
5. What do the rains of the tempest feel like to Phillip?
(c) Soft taps.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how old does Timothy tell Phillip he is?
2. What happens to the Tern as it sets sail?
3. On what date do the Chinese crews agree to sail again?
4. Which of his mother's attitudes does Phillip agree with for the first time in Chapter 3?
5. What do Timothy and Phillip make to help Phillip get from the campsite to the signal fire pile?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)