|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Phillip think Timothy is from?
(c) South America.
2. In Chapter 3, how much water does Timothy give Phillip when he first asks for it?
(a) A tiny cup.
(b) A large cupful.
(c) As much as he can drink.
(d) One sip.
3. In Chapter 3, what is Phillip doing when Timothy tells him he feels the same way, but there is nothing to be gained by it?
(b) Swimming away.
4. When the refinery shuts down, what are the Allies unable to get from the island?
5. At the beginning of the book, what is the name of the town where Phillip and his family live?
(c) Fort Curacao.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, why does Phillip begin to dislike Timothy?
2. What does Phillip hide under his makeshift bed on the couch?
3. In Chapter 3, how does Phillip react to the amount of water Timothy gives him?
4. Who sends the S.S. Empire Tern to the island?
5. What is the last name of Phillip's friend, Henrik?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)