|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date do the Chinese crews agree to sail again?
(a) February 21.
(b) May 12.
(c) December 6.
(d) July 8.
2. Why does Timothy warn Phillip to stay away from the edge of the raft?
(a) The water is too cold.
(b) He can't swim.
(c) There are sharks in the water.
(d) There are jellyfish nearby.
3. Who does Timothy say raised him?
(a) His parents.
(b) Olivia Washington.
(c) Grace Enright.
(d) Hannah Grumbs.
4. In Chapter 5, while Phillip and Timothy are on the raft, what does Timothy use to make a smoke signal?
(a) A plank from the raft.
(b) A leg from the lean to.
(d) Pieces of the water keg.
5. In Chapter 6, why does Timothy yell at Phillip?
(a) Phillip drinks all the water.
(b) Phillip becomes despondent.
(c) Phillip falls into the shark infested waters.
(d) Phillip eats all the food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the S.S. Hato to sink?
2. Who tells Henrik the American Navy will arrive at Curacao soon?
3. Where do Phillip and Henrik often spend time playing pirates?
4. After Phillip goes blind, how long does Timothy tell him it will take him to regain his sight?
5. When Phillip first asks Timothy for water while on the raft, where does Timothy get the water?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)