|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the islanders call the Chinese crewmen when they refuse to sail?
2. Why does the army officer tell Phillip and Henrik to leave the bridge?
(a) They are vandalizing the bridge.
(b) They are creating a nuisance.
(c) They are in torpedo range.
(d) The bridge is private property.
3. What does Timothy tell Phillip is missing from the cay?
(b) A source of water and inhabitants.
4. When the refinery shuts down, what are the Allies unable to get from the island?
5. What ship do Phillip and his mother board to leave the island?
(a) S.S. Blackbird.
(b) The Queen Anne.
(c) S.S. Empire Tern.
(d) S.S. Hato.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Grace?
2. What type of ship is the S.S. Empire Tern?
3. On what island are Phillip and his parents living when the book starts?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Timothy tell Phillip is temporary?
5. What is the charge against the Chinese crewmen who refuse to sail?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)