|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Phillip think Timothy is from?
(a) South America.
2. What type of ship do the Chinese crewman refuse to sail on?
(b) Oil tanker.
(d) Cruise ship.
3. When Phillip first asks Timothy for water while on the raft, where does Timothy get the water?
(a) From a large keg on the raft.
(b) From a small bottle of water.
(c) From a canteen around his neck.
(d) From the ocean.
4. On what date do the Chinese crews agree to sail again?
(a) July 8.
(b) February 21.
(c) December 6.
(d) May 12.
5. What is Phillip's father's name?
(a) Walter Van Boven.
(b) Phillip Enright, Sr.
(c) Phillip Thomas.
(d) Joseph Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Timothy order Phillip to get around on the raft?
2. What type of ship is the S.S. Empire Tern?
3. Who is Stew?
4. What island does Henrik tell Phillip has been destroyed?
5. Off of what country's coast is the island Phillip and his parents live on at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)