|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what can't Phillip find on the beach?
(a) The signal fire pile.
(b) The raft.
2. What does Timothy tell Phillip is missing from the cay?
(c) A source of water and inhabitants.
3. In Chapter 7, what makes Phillip believe Timothy is holding something back?
(a) He can hear Timothy fidgeting.
(b) Timothy won't speak to him.
(c) The tone of Timothy's voice.
(d) Timothy is too cheerful.
4. Why does Phillip undergo several operations following his rescue?
(a) For a severe infection.
(b) To mend a crack in his skull.
(c) To restore his sight.
(d) To repair his malnourished body.
5. In Chapter 8, how old does Timothy admit he is?
(a) Over 70.
(c) Over 50.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the destination of the ship Phillip and his mother leave the island on?
2. In Chapter 16, what does Phillip believe protects him from his fear?
3. In Chapter E11, what does Timothy bring to Phillip and place in his lap?
4. Who shows Phillip around the Tern?
5. How does Phillip know when it is late May?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)