|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, why are Phillip and Timothy naked?
(a) They are hot.
(b) Their clothes have become too dirty to wear.
(c) The storm took their clothes.
(d) They've decided clothes aren't necessary.
2. Why doesn't Timothy want Phillip to go to the reef with him at first?
(a) He is hiding treasure.
(b) He doesn't want to share the fish.
(c) It is too dangerous.
(d) He thinks there are people there.
3. In Chapter E11, what does Timothy bring to Phillip and place in his lap?
(a) A fishing pole.
4. In Chapter 5, while Phillip and Timothy are on the raft, what does Timothy use to make a smoke signal?
(a) Pieces of the water keg.
(b) A plank from the raft.
(c) A leg from the lean to.
5. How does Timothy suggest they can get more drinking water?
(a) They can crack open coconuts.
(b) They can collect rainwater.
(c) They can filter the sea water.
(d) They cannot get more drinking water.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twelve, when does Timothy's fever finally break?
2. What do the rains of the tempest feel like to Phillip?
3. What reason does Phillip give Timothy for being unable to help with the work?
4. What does Timothy smash with a rock to make Phillip's first trip along the reef safer?
5. In Chapter 13, what causes Phillip to almost fall into the fishing hole?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)