Chapters 1 - 2
1. On what island are Phillip and his parents living when the book starts?
(a) Bikini Islands.
(c) St. Thomas.
2. How old is Phillip when the book begins?
3. What is the last name of Phillip's friend, Henrik?
(a) Van Boven.
(b) Van Lipsen.
4. Where do Phillip and Henrik often spend time playing pirates?
(a) In Henrik's basement.
(b) In Phillip's back yard.
(c) The ancient fort.
(d) The harbor.
5. At the beginning of the book, what is the name of the town where Phillip and his family live?
(a) Fort Curacao.
6. Off of what country's coast is the island Phillip and his parents live on at the beginning of the book?
7. What is the name of the bridge that gives Phillip and Henrik a view of the harbor?
(a) Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Queen Emma Pontoon Bridge.
(d) Willemstad Bridge.
This section contains 4,382 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)