|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 High Soul Burn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous author is the Lodge family related to?
(a) Edgar Allen Poe.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Mark Twain.
2. Where does Sandy decide Birdie should go in Chapter 11?
(a) To Boston.
(b) To school.
(c) To Brazil.
(d) To New York.
3. What type of career does Birdie claim her fictitious Grandfather Goldman held?
(a) A high school history teacher.
(b) A businessman.
(c) A newspaper editor.
(d) A lawyer.
4. Where do Birdie and Cole sleep?
(a) Together in the basement bedroom.
(b) Together on the pull-out couch.
(c) Together in the attic bedroom.
(d) In separate rooms.
5. What is the name of the book the Lodge family ancestor wrote?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) The Wonders of the Invisible World.
(c) The Raven.
(d) A Tale of Two Cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of mask does Sandy wear when playing with her daughters in Chapter 3?
2. What does Cole's Nana teach her to appreciate when she is three?
3. Why are Cole and Birdie separated for a week in Chapter 4?
4. What items does Sandy shoplift in Chapter 3?
5. Why does the school clerk want to assign Birdie and Cole to different public schools?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)