|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 High Soul Burn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Dot call at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(c) Grandma Logan.
2. Which famous author is the Lodge family related to?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Edgar Allen Poe.
3. In Chapter 12, why is Birdie taunted by the boys in town?
(a) Because they think she is Jewish.
(b) Because she dresses poorly.
(c) Because they think she is black.
(d) Because she is with Samantha.
4. What is the name of Birdie's fictitious father?
(a) Bernie Goldman.
(b) David Bloomington.
(c) Bernie Bloomington.
(d) David Goldman.
5. What does Birdie look at while she wanders the streets of town in Chapter 9?
(a) Prom dresses in store windows.
(b) An African mask in a store window.
(c) Candy bars in store windows.
(d) All the white people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sandy tell Birdie to do the morning after Cole and Deck leave?
2. In Chapter 10, what school does Birdie imagine she is attending?
3. Why is Birdie suspicious of Jim?
4. How does Carmen treat Cole?
5. In Chapter 12, where does Nicholas spend his summer?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)