|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 Chocolate City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why does Nicholas go outside his home one night?
(a) To replant the yellow rose bush.
(b) To hide from Mr. Marsh.
(c) To investigate a noise.
(d) To smoke.
2. What advice do both Sandy and Birdie's teacher give Birdie?
(a) Stay away from Redbone.
(b) Respect your elders.
(c) Stay away from Mona.
(d) Blood is thicker than water.
3. Where does Jim claim to have lived before?
(c) New York.
4. Why does Birdie go to the woods to urinate in Chapter 14?
(a) The line to the bathroom is too long.
(b) Because the bathroom is full of girls smoking pot.
(c) Because Mona is in the bathroom being sick.
(d) Because the toilet is broken.
5. Why do Cole and her father leave America?
(a) To escape racism.
(b) To earn a better living.
(c) To find a quiet place.
(d) To run from the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the taunting boys throw at Birdie in Chapter 12?
2. What type of mask does Sandy wear when playing with her daughters in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Sandy believe is trying to arrest her?
4. What does the snapshot stuck in the encyclopedia show?
5. What type of career does Sandy claim Grandfather Goldman held?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)