|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 Chocolate City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carmen treat Cole?
(a) She ignores Cole completely.
(b) She is rude and makes cutting remarks about Deck.
(c) She is friendly and fixes Cole's hair.
(d) She is kind and teaches Cole how to drive.
2. What does Corvette help Birdie do?
(a) Find Aunt Dot's apartment.
(b) Read a map.
(c) Find Deck's apartment.
(d) Cash a check.
3. Which school would Deck like for his daughters to attend?
(b) South Boston Junior High.
(d) Dorchester Elementary.
4. What does Birdie's mother discuss with her friends in the basement?
(b) Women's rights.
(c) Environmental issues.
(d) Forced integration.
5. Why doesn't Birdie tell her Aunt Dot where Sandy is living?
(a) Sandy is still afraid of Deck.
(b) She is afraid Aunt Dot will contact Sandy.
(c) She does not want to tell Aunt Dot about Jim.
(d) She is concerned Aunt Dot might be working with the feds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Deck and Cole plan to travel to?
2. What family heirloom does Sandy sell?
3. Who is Bernadette?
4. Which character does Cole stay with after the dinner in Chapter 5?
5. Which famous author is the Lodge family related to?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)