|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Sit and Spin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Cole wear at the end of Chapter 5 as she leaves Birdie a present?
(a) Her school shirt.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) An African turban.
(d) Her mother's Egyptian necklace.
2. How are Birdie and Cole different?
(a) They have different skin colors, so people treat them differently.
(b) They live in different parts of the country.
(c) Cole is shy while Birdie is bold.
(d) They have different tastes in music and clothing.
3. What item does Cole place in Birdie's bed in Chapter 5?
(a) Her favorite shirt.
(b) Mr. Golliwog.
(c) A shoebox.
(d) The napkin doll from the restaurant.
4. Which language does Birdie use while praying?
(a) Black English.
5. What decision does Deck make in Chapter 1 that radically alters Birdie and Cole's lives?
(a) His daughters will no longer be home-schooled.
(b) His daughters will go to boarding school.
(c) The family will move to Brazil.
(d) The family will move to Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cole and her father run to?
2. Why won't Sandy allow Birdie to contact Deck and Cole?
3. Which character does Birdie compare Sandy to in Chapter 6?
4. What is a WASP?
5. Where does Sandy meet Jim?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)