|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Phenotypic Peek-a-boos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Lee family go to dinner in Chapter 5?
(a) Akunan, a Japanese restaurant.
(b) Aku-Aku, a Polynesian restaurant.
(c) Akiri, a Chinese restaurant.
(d) All In The Family, a Soul Food restaurant.
2. What does Cole's Nana teach her to appreciate when she is three?
(a) Sweetened coffee with cream.
(b) African Folk Art.
(c) Nat King Cole's music.
(d) Billie Holiday and the Blues.
3. In Chapter 5, where does Sandy suggest the family go?
(a) To Canada.
(b) To Brazil.
(c) To California.
(d) To Mexico.
4. Which character does Birdie stay with after the dinner in Chapter 5?
(b) Grandma Logan.
5. What advice do both Sandy and Birdie's teacher give Birdie?
(a) Respect your elders.
(b) Stay away from Redbone.
(c) Blood is thicker than water.
(d) Stay away from Mona.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Birdie's mother discuss with her friends in the basement?
2. Why does the school clerk want to assign Birdie and Cole to different public schools?
3. Which character does Birdie stay with during her teen years?
4. Where does Birdie find a pamphlet on Brazil?
5. Where do Cole and her father run to?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)