|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Phenotypic Peek-a-boos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book the Lodge family ancestor wrote?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) The Wonders of the Invisible World.
(c) A Tale of Two Cities.
(d) The Raven.
2. Who is Deck Lee?
(a) A white intellectual father and writer.
(b) A black intellectual father and writer.
(c) A black father and lawyer.
(d) A black Harvard professor.
3. Why do Cole and her father leave America?
(a) To run from the FBI.
(b) To earn a better living.
(c) To find a quiet place.
(d) To escape racism.
4. Who is Cole Lee?
(a) Deck and Sandy's light skinned youngest daughter.
(b) Sandy's white daughter from her first marriage.
(c) Deck and Sandy's dark skinned oldest daughter.
(d) Deck's dark skinned sister.
5. How are Birdie and Cole similar?
(a) They are both adopted.
(b) They are both daughters of a black father and a white mother.
(c) They are biracial best friends from different interracial families.
(d) They look almost like identical twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which school would Deck like for his daughters to attend?
2. How does Sandy change physically once she goes "on the run"?
3. Who is Carmen?
4. What item does Cole wear at the end of Chapter 5 as she leaves Birdie a present?
5. What does Cole do to try and fit in with the students at her private school?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)