|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Same Difference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been using Sandy and Deck's second floor guestroom in Chapter 1?
(a) College students.
(b) Sandy's mother.
(c) Different groups of strangers.
(d) Deck's mother.
2. Where do Cole and her father run to?
3. Where is Aunt Dot moving to in Chapter 1?
4. What do Cole and Birdie learn from an Ebony magazine article?
(a) Black English.
(b) How to braid their hair.
(c) About forced integration.
(d) How to wear turbans.
5. In the Prologue, why does Birdie feel like she is nobody?
(a) Because she is unpopular.
(b) Because she is confused about her racial identity.
(c) Because she is alone.
(d) Because no one in the family talks to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Cole and her father leave America?
2. Why does Birdie have difficulty fitting into her new private school?
3. What does Redbone show Birdie at her Aunt Dot's farewell party?
4. When do Sandy and Deck meet?
5. Who is Sandy Lee?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)