|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Disintegration of Funk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Birdie and Cole sleep?
(a) Together in the basement bedroom.
(b) Together in the attic bedroom.
(c) Together on the pull-out couch.
(d) In separate rooms.
2. What color does Sandy dye her hair at the end of Chapter 5?
3. How does Cole entertain a bored Birdie at the restaurant in Chapter 5?
(a) She makes a doll with her napkin and chopsticks.
(b) She makes a puppet out of her napkin.
(c) She puts Birdie's hair up with the chopsticks.
(d) She tells Birdie a story about the land of Elemeno.
4. Where is Aunt Dot moving to in Chapter 1?
5. Which offensive gift has Grandma Lodge given Cole in the past?
(a) A gift certificate to a salon that caters to white customers.
(b) The book, "Little Women".
(c) A lawn jockey.
(d) The black stereotype doll, Mr. Golliwog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which school would Deck like for his daughters to attend?
2. What does Redbone show Birdie at her Aunt Dot's farewell party?
3. Which character does Birdie stay with after the dinner in Chapter 5?
4. What does Birdie's mother discuss with her friends in the basement?
5. What group does Maria invite Birdie to be a part of?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)