|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Tintin in the Congo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sandy angry at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Because Birdie was with a white boy.
(b) Because Birdie did not come home until morning.
(c) Because Mr. Marsh accused Birdie of stealing his yellow roses.
(d) Because she thought the feds had captured Birdie.
2. Where does Birdie find the Egyptian necklace?
(a) In her box of Africanabilia.
(b) In her bag of Africana.
(c) In her mother's jewelry box.
(d) In her box of negrobilia.
3. What does the snapshot stuck in the encyclopedia show?
(a) Deck's high school graduation.
(b) Sandy's high school graduation.
(c) Sandy and Deck's wedding.
(d) Sandy and Deck's high school prom.
4. Which other character, besides Nicholas, has Birdie made out with in the past?
5. Which horse does Birdie ride in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Birdie miss listening to in Chapter 8?
2. What happens at Danny His and Her?
3. How does Nicholas offend Birdie at the end of Chapter 10?
4. Which character confronts Birdie on the playground?
5. Who is Nicholas?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)