|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Brown and the Pink.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offensive name does Carmen begin calling Birdie?
2. What does Birdie decide to do at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) Move in with Mona.
(b) Move in with Nicholas.
(c) Color her hair.
(d) Leave Sandy and try to find Deck and Cole.
3. Why won't Sandy allow Birdie to contact Deck and Cole?
(a) She knows that Deck does not want to see Birdie.
(b) Because she wants to hurt Deck.
(c) Because she is afraid of Deck.
(d) She is afraid the FBI will capture them.
4. How does Carmen treat Birdie when they speak on the phone?
(a) She is stiff and formal.
(b) She accuses Birdie of lying.
(c) She is friendly.
(d) She is rude and makes cutting remarks about Deck.
5. What strange items are placed in Sandy's basement in Chapter 4?
(a) Long black packages that resemble guns.
(b) Plastic pipe and wooden boxes.
(c) Short brown packages that resemble books.
(d) Cardboard boxes full of paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character offers Birdie a ride home from town in Chapter 9?
2. Who is Carmen?
3. Why is Birdie suspicious of Jim?
4. What does Jim scold Birdie for in Chapter 9?
5. Why does Birdie go to the woods to urinate in Chapter 14?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)