|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morrigan cause trouble for both sides?
(a) She speaks ill of one group to the other.
(b) She frees their slaves.
(c) She steals their weapons.
(d) She tells each side that they will lose.
2. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
(a) His wife told him Cuchulain was rude to her.
(b) Cuchulain forced his sons to join his army.
(c) His wife is enamored of Cuchulain.
(d) Cuchulain tried to kidnap his wife.
3. What problem does the death of Medb's daughter cause?
(a) She loses her will to fight.
(b) There is no heir to the kingdom.
(c) Ailill goes crazy with grief.
(d) She not longer has a prize to offer the warriors.
4. What is Sualtaim unsuccessful in doing?
(a) Capturing Medb.
(b) Getting his people help Cuchulain.
(c) Capturing the white cow.
(d) Fighting the Irish.
5. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
(a) With slingshots.
(b) With bows and arrows.
(c) With their bare hands.
(d) With swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cuchulain say he can fight no more?
2. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
3. What does Fergus tell Medb as a result of what MacRoth saw in the woods?
4. What does Donn's last action put an end to?
5. Where do Ferchu and his bandits do their robbing and stealing?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)