Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A shield.
(c) A thick fur.
(d) A piece of leather.
2. What does Medb's watchman see running towards him?
(b) A team of runaway horses.
(c) The ghost of Ferdiad.
(d) A naked man.
3. What does Cuchulain want the Ulstermen to do?
(a) To lay down their arms.
(b) To leave Ireland.
(c) To raise arms.
(d) To join the Irish army.
4. How does Cethern get killed?
(a) He is pushed off a cliff.
(b) He is drowned in a vat of cattle blood.
(c) Ailill's son lures him into a ring of armed men.
(d) Medb ties him up and leaves him to die.
5. How does Cormac make Donn angry so that he fights all night?
(a) He feeds the other bull but not Donn.
(b) He trips him with long poles.
(c) He tells him he was not worth the journey.
(d) He waves a red flag under his nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cethern's father, Fintan, brings a hundred and fifty men with him. How many Irish do they kill?
2. Fergus approaches Cuchulain without a sword. Why?
3. What do Catalin and his men do before they go into battle?
4. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
5. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)