|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Cethern?
(a) That he will die from his wounds.
(b) That his wounds are not serious.
(c) That he should kill Cuchulain.
(d) That magically, there are no signs of wounds.
2. What do the Ulstermen do to Medb's bodyguards?
(a) Decapitate them.
(b) Push them into a pit.
(c) Hang them.
(d) Take them as slaves.
3. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
(a) The future of the Irish.
(b) How long he has to live.
(c) How healthy he is.
(d) What sort of person inflicted them.
4. Who does Cuchulain send to rouse the troops?
5. Medb wants Fergus to fight Cuchulain. Why doesn't he want to?
(a) Fergus thinks Cuchulain is evil.
(b) Fergus doesn't want to kill a man of the same religion.
(c) Cuchulain was his young disciple.
(d) Fergus is small and weak and fears Cuchulain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
2. What is the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
3. How does Cormac make Donn angry so that he fights all night?
4. Who is Sencha?
5. What did Fergus want Ailill to give him for the great battle?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)