|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed by the bulls while they fight?
2. What does Cuchulain want the Ulstermen to do?
(a) To join the Irish army.
(b) To leave Ireland.
(c) To lay down their arms.
(d) To raise arms.
3. How does Cormac make Donn angry so that he fights all night?
(a) He tells him he was not worth the journey.
(b) He trips him with long poles.
(c) He feeds the other bull but not Donn.
(d) He waves a red flag under his nose.
4. How does Laeg make Cuchulain feel better about not fighting?
(a) He prepares a fantastic feast for him.
(b) He dresses his wounds.
(c) He tells him he is a great battle hero.
(d) He tells him no army could defeat them.
5. Who visit the Irish in their camps?
(c) Ghouls and spirits.
(d) Ghosts of slain soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is next to fight the Irish after Menn?
2. Ailill sends MacRoth into the woods. What does he see?
3. Why do the Irish fighters scorn Iliach as a warrior?
4. What do the dreams of the soldiers predict?
5. How does Cuchulain appear to the woman and civilians traveling with the army?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)