|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern demand from Cuchulain?
(a) His sword.
(b) That he get medical help for him.
(c) That he surrender.
(d) That he join him in killing Medb.
2. What do the Ulstermen do with the Irish female slaves?
(a) Release them back to their families.
(b) Take them as their own slaves.
(c) Leave them with Medb.
(d) Kill them.
3. Why does Cuchulain say he can fight no more?
(a) He has lost too much weight.
(b) He is completely covered with wounds.
(c) He has lost his nerve.
(d) He wants only peace.
4. What should have Oengus done when he arrived to help Cuchulain?
(a) Consulted the Druids on his future.
(b) Killed many Irish to prove he was an excellent soldier.
(c) Made a good friend of Fergus.
(d) Listened to Cuchulain on how best to help him.
5. Who is Sencha?
(a) A teller of fortunes.
(b) Cuchulain's younger brother.
(c) Conchobar's general.
(d) Fergus's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Cuchulain's anger fit?
2. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
3. Ferdiad is picked to fight Cuchulain but refuses. What does Medb do?
4. What is the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
5. What does Medb's watchman see running towards him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)