|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cuchulain go into battle after he hears someone fighting mightily against Conchobar?
(a) Conchobar asks him to help.
(b) He discovers Fergus is fighting against him.
(c) The witches tell him to.
(d) His wounds have healed.
2. The Irish make progress. What is their plan?
(a) To take Laeg prisoner.
(b) To kill Conchobar.
(c) To lay down their arms.
(d) To steal all the Ulster women and animals.
3. Fergus tries to get Cuchulain to run away from him. Why does Cuchulain refuse?
(a) He is afraid Fergus will kill him.
(b) He wants to kill Fergus on the spot.
(c) He wants to surrender to Fergus.
(d) He does not want to look like a coward.
4. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
(a) At the great battle.
(b) At the crowning Cuchulain as their king.
(c) In his home kingdom.
(d) In heaven.
5. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
(a) He makes them chase him and they fall off a cliff.
(b) He is scared and runs away.
(c) He sends for his troops.
(d) He is enraged and kills them with his bare hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
2. How does Cethern get killed?
3. How does Cuchulain appear to the woman and civilians traveling with the army?
4. What happens when Donn is almost back to Cruachan?
5. What is Sualtaim unsuccessful in doing?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)