|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Fingin?
(a) Cuchulain's cook.
(b) Cuthulain's magic doctor.
(c) Cuchulain's bodyguard.
(d) Cuchulain's driver.
2. What does Medb's watchman see running towards him?
(a) A team of runaway horses.
(b) A naked man.
(c) The ghost of Ferdiad.
3. After eight hours of battle with shields and blades, what do Ferdiad and Cuchulain decide to do?
(a) Choose another way to fight.
(b) Make a truce.
(c) To work together to defeat Medb.
(d) Call in more warriors to help them.
4. How many bandits are in Ferchu's gang?
5. Who comes to help Cuchulain heal after his battle with Ferdiad?
(a) The women of Ulster.
(b) The women Ireland.
(c) The men of Ulster.
(d) The men of Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain destroy Ferchu and his bandits?
2. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
3. What happens to Oengus after he arrives to help Cuchulain?
4. What do the Ulstermen do with the Irish female slaves?
5. What do the Ulstermen do to Medb's bodyguards?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)