|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(c) Cattle guts.
2. Who is Fingin?
(a) Cuchulain's bodyguard.
(b) Cuchulain's driver.
(c) Cuthulain's magic doctor.
(d) Cuchulain's cook.
3. Medb wants Fergus to fight Cuchulain. Why doesn't he want to?
(a) Fergus doesn't want to kill a man of the same religion.
(b) Cuchulain was his young disciple.
(c) Fergus is small and weak and fears Cuchulain.
(d) Fergus thinks Cuchulain is evil.
4. What does Fergus finally offer to do if Cuchulain will run away?
(a) Kill Ailill.
(b) Kill Medb.
(c) Give him the magical white cow.
(d) End the cattle raid.
5. Why does Cuchulain go into battle after he hears someone fighting mightily against Conchobar?
(a) He discovers Fergus is fighting against him.
(b) His wounds have healed.
(c) The witches tell him to.
(d) Conchobar asks him to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donn take back to Cruachan the next morning?
2. Who is next to fight the Irish after Menn?
3. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
4. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
5. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)