|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sencha?
(a) Fergus's son.
(b) Cuchulain's younger brother.
(c) A teller of fortunes.
(d) Conchobar's general.
2. Why is Cuchulain so angry he tears Mann to pieces?
(a) Mann is the most obnoxious person he has ever met.
(b) Mann called him a coward.
(c) Fergus reminds him Mann had killed a close friend of his.
(d) Fergus reminds him of the Slaughter of the Youth.
3. How does Cormac make Donn angry so that he fights all night?
(a) He tells him he was not worth the journey.
(b) He waves a red flag under his nose.
(c) He feeds the other bull but not Donn.
(d) He trips him with long poles.
4. Who comes to help Cuchulain after Catalin beats him into the ground?
5. What does Conchobar order the men of Ulster to do?
(a) To kill Medb but not Ailill.
(b) Refuse to fight.
(c) March south.
(d) To take up arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Iliach in the end?
2. Who visit the Irish in their camps?
3. Why does Cuchulain say he can fight no more?
4. Fergus tries to get Cuchulain to run away from him. Why does Cuchulain refuse?
5. What do the dreams of the soldiers predict?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)