|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the death of Oengus and the Misthrow at Belach Eoin, Cuchulain seems to be surrounded by.....
(a) Incompetent people.
(b) Women and children.
(c) The best warriors ever.
(d) Druids who can't fight.
2. Who comes to help Cuchulain after Catalin beats him into the ground?
3. How does Cethern get killed?
(a) Medb ties him up and leaves him to die.
(b) Ailill's son lures him into a ring of armed men.
(c) He is drowned in a vat of cattle blood.
(d) He is pushed off a cliff.
4. What does Medb's watchman see running towards him?
(a) A team of runaway horses.
(b) The ghost of Ferdiad.
(d) A naked man.
5. What does Cethern demand from Cuchulain?
(a) That he surrender.
(b) That he join him in killing Medb.
(c) That he get medical help for him.
(d) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Catalin fight Cuchulain?
2. What is the result of Cuchulain's anger fit?
3. What is Sualtaim unsuccessful in doing?
4. Laeg and Cuchulain get ready for battle. What does Laeg do about the chariot?
5. What is the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)