|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the death of Oengus and the Misthrow at Belach Eoin, Cuchulain seems to be surrounded by.....
(a) Incompetent people.
(b) Druids who can't fight.
(c) Women and children.
(d) The best warriors ever.
2. How many bandits are in Ferchu's gang?
3. What happens when Donn is almost back to Cruachan?
(a) He dies.
(b) He kills a thousand Ulstermen.
(c) He is captured.
(d) He kills a thousand Irishmen.
4. What do the doctors tell Cethern?
(a) That he should kill Cuchulain.
(b) That his wounds are not serious.
(c) That magically, there are no signs of wounds.
(d) That he will die from his wounds.
5. What do the dreams of the soldiers predict?
(a) The outcome of the great battle.
(b) The future of Ireland.
(c) That Ulster will be destroyed.
(d) Cuchulain will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
2. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
3. What does Ferdiad say he will do if he kills Cuchulain?
4. What does Fergus finally offer to do if Cuchulain will run away?
5. What does Cethern demand from Cuchulain?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)