|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain destroy Ferchu and his bandits?
(a) By slow torture.
(b) By driving them off a cliff.
(c) By poisoning them.
(d) By cutting off their heads.
2. Who kills Iliach in the end?
3. Why does the fairy refuse to help Cuchulain avenge the Slaughter of the Youths?
(a) The fairy has lost interest in battles and war.
(b) Cuchulain will get all the credit for the battle.
(c) The fairy has to help someone else now.
(d) Cuchulain has used up his three wishes.
4. How many bandits are in Ferchu's gang?
5. What do the Irish men think of the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
(a) They think Cuchulain is too weak to fight these men.
(b) They want to make peace.
(c) They plot to join them and fight Cuchulain.
(d) They are disgusted with the Ulster men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cuchulain so angry he tears Mann to pieces?
2. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
3. The battle for Medb's daughter is called a white-fight. Why?
4. What do the Ulstermen do to Medb's bodyguards?
5. What does "red-shame" refer to?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)