|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
(d) A druid.
2. Who is Sencha?
(a) Fergus's son.
(b) A teller of fortunes.
(c) Cuchulain's younger brother.
(d) Conchobar's general.
3. What happens when Donn is almost back to Cruachan?
(a) He dies.
(b) He kills a thousand Irishmen.
(c) He kills a thousand Ulstermen.
(d) He is captured.
4. How many witches foretell the defeat of Ulster?
5. What is the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
(a) They offer to sacrifice their best warrior to the gods.
(b) They get angry and kill each other.
(c) They make a whole new strategy for coming battles.
(d) They quit and go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fraction of the Irish army survives Cuchulain's rage?
2. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
3. How does Amargin try to block the Irish fighters?
4. Who comes to help Cuchulain heal after his battle with Ferdiad?
5. Laeg and Cuchulain get ready for battle. What does Laeg do about the chariot?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)