|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Celtchar a leader of?
(a) The Scots.
(b) The Ulstermen.
(c) The Irish.
(d) The Druids.
2. Ferdiad is picked to fight Cuchulain but refuses. What does Medb do?
(a) Ties him to a tree.
(b) Throws him into a pit of snakes.
(c) Shames him in front of all the men.
(d) Gets sorcerers to create boils on Ferdiad's skin.
3. Why does the fairy refuse to help Cuchulain avenge the Slaughter of the Youths?
(a) The fairy has lost interest in battles and war.
(b) Cuchulain will get all the credit for the battle.
(c) The fairy has to help someone else now.
(d) Cuchulain has used up his three wishes.
4. What problem does the death of Medb's daughter cause?
(a) Ailill goes crazy with grief.
(b) There is no heir to the kingdom.
(c) She not longer has a prize to offer the warriors.
(d) She loses her will to fight.
5. The battle for Medb's daughter is called a white-fight. Why?
(a) No blood was shed by her loved one.
(b) It was a pure cause.
(c) No one died.
(d) It happened at dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Irish fighters scorn Iliach as a warrior?
2. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
3. What does Fergus think what MacRoth saw in the woods is all about?
4. What happens when Donn is almost back to Cruachan?
5. How does Morrigan cause trouble for both sides?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)