|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After eight hours of battle with shields and blades, what do Ferdiad and Cuchulain decide to do?
(a) Call in more warriors to help them.
(b) Choose another way to fight.
(c) Make a truce.
(d) To work together to defeat Medb.
2. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
(a) How long he has to live.
(b) How healthy he is.
(c) What sort of person inflicted them.
(d) The future of the Irish.
3. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
(a) Tells Cuchulain what Dubthach is doing.
(b) Join Dubthach in his plot.
(c) Kill Dubthach.
(d) Kick Dubthach out of the camp.
4. How does Cethern get killed?
(a) Medb ties him up and leaves him to die.
(b) He is drowned in a vat of cattle blood.
(c) He is pushed off a cliff.
(d) Ailill's son lures him into a ring of armed men.
5. How does Cormac make Donn angry so that he fights all night?
(a) He tells him he was not worth the journey.
(b) He waves a red flag under his nose.
(c) He feeds the other bull but not Donn.
(d) He trips him with long poles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Iliach in the end?
2. How many bandits are in Ferchu's gang?
3. How does Amargin try to block the Irish fighters?
4. Why is Cuchulain so angry he tears Mann to pieces?
5. Who comes to help Cuchulain after Catalin beats him into the ground?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)