|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Ulstermen do to Medb's bodyguards?
(a) Take them as slaves.
(b) Hang them.
(c) Decapitate them.
(d) Push them into a pit.
2. What does Cuchulain want the Ulstermen to do?
(a) To join the Irish army.
(b) To lay down their arms.
(c) To raise arms.
(d) To leave Ireland.
3. How does Cuchulain appear to the woman and civilians traveling with the army?
(a) In his normal clothes.
(b) In disguise as a farmer.
(c) In his full battle gear.
(d) As a Druid.
4. Who comes to help Cuchulain after Catalin beats him into the ground?
5. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
(a) In heaven.
(b) At the crowning Cuchulain as their king.
(c) In his home kingdom.
(d) At the great battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fergus approaches Cuchulain without a sword. Why?
2. What fraction of the Irish army survives Cuchulain's rage?
3. Fergus tries to get Cuchulain to run away from him. Why does Cuchulain refuse?
4. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
5. Who is Fingin?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)