|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Oengus after he arrives to help Cuchulain?
(a) He is successful in twenty battles but is then killed.
(b) He becomes Cuchulain's top advisor.
(c) He turns traitor and joins the Irish.
(d) The Irish surround him and kill him.
2. What do the doctors tell Cethern?
(a) That he should kill Cuchulain.
(b) That magically, there are no signs of wounds.
(c) That he will die from his wounds.
(d) That his wounds are not serious.
3. After eight hours of battle with shields and blades, what do Ferdiad and Cuchulain decide to do?
(a) To work together to defeat Medb.
(b) Call in more warriors to help them.
(c) Choose another way to fight.
(d) Make a truce.
4. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
(a) He sends for his troops.
(b) He makes them chase him and they fall off a cliff.
(c) He is enraged and kills them with his bare hands.
(d) He is scared and runs away.
5. What did Fergus want Ailill to give him for the great battle?
(a) The best horse.
(b) Protection from death.
(c) Ten bags of gold.
(d) His sword back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Donn is almost back to Cruachan?
2. How does Laeg make Cuchulain feel better about not fighting?
3. How many bandits are in Ferchu's gang?
4. How many warriors did Menn bring with him?
5. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)