|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the leader of the Youths of Ulster?
2. What do the Irish men think of the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
(a) They think Cuchulain is too weak to fight these men.
(b) They plot to join them and fight Cuchulain.
(c) They are disgusted with the Ulster men.
(d) They want to make peace.
3. What does Donn take back to Cruachan the next morning?
(a) The riches of Ulster.
(b) Cormac's body.
(c) The remains of the other bull.
(d) Medb on his back.
4. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
(a) At the great battle.
(b) In his home kingdom.
(c) At the crowning Cuchulain as their king.
(d) In heaven.
5. What do the Ulstermen do to Medb's bodyguards?
(a) Hang them.
(b) Push them into a pit.
(c) Decapitate them.
(d) Take them as slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
2. Why do the Irish fighters scorn Iliach as a warrior?
3. What do the people who help Cuchulain after the battle with Ferdiad put on his wounds?
4. What does Cuchulain have on each hand and foot?
5. How does Amargin try to block the Irish fighters?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)