|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Celtchar a leader of?
(a) The Irish.
(b) The Druids.
(c) The Ulstermen.
(d) The Scots.
2. Why do the Irish fighters scorn Iliach as a warrior?
(a) His horse and chariot are shabby.
(b) He has no weapons.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) He is a braggart.
3. Laeg and Cuchulain get ready for battle. What does Laeg do about the chariot?
(a) Hide it in the forest.
(b) Decorate it with skulls of Irish killed in battle.
(c) Make it invisible.
(d) Destroy it.
4. Why does the fairy refuse to help Cuchulain avenge the Slaughter of the Youths?
(a) The fairy has lost interest in battles and war.
(b) Cuchulain will get all the credit for the battle.
(c) Cuchulain has used up his three wishes.
(d) The fairy has to help someone else now.
5. What do the people who help Cuchulain after the battle with Ferdiad put on his wounds?
(b) The milk of the white cow.
(c) Ground weeds and mud.
(d) Herbs and potions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Catalin and his men do before they go into battle?
2. What does the Irish army do when Fergus turns and runs?
3. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
4. Who is Sencha?
5. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)