|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(b) Cattle guts.
2. Why do the Irish fighters scorn Iliach as a warrior?
(a) He is a braggart.
(b) He has no weapons.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) His horse and chariot are shabby.
3. Who is Sencha?
(a) Conchobar's general.
(b) A teller of fortunes.
(c) Cuchulain's younger brother.
(d) Fergus's son.
4. What does Ferdiad say he will do if he kills Cuchulain?
(a) Kill Medb.
(b) Have himself made King of Ulster.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Become a druid priest.
5. What do Catalin and his men do before they go into battle?
(a) Kill any cow within five miles.
(b) Tip their weapons with poison.
(c) Sacrifice one of the their women.
(d) Pray on their knees for the help of the gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain destroy Ferchu and his bandits?
2. Why did the men of Ulster come together?
3. Laeg and Cuchulain get ready for battle. What does Laeg do about the chariot?
4. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
5. What do the people who help Cuchulain after the battle with Ferdiad put on his wounds?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)