|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fraction of the Irish army survives Cuchulain's rage?
2. Who is Sencha?
(a) Conchobar's general.
(b) Fergus's son.
(c) Cuchulain's younger brother.
(d) A teller of fortunes.
3. What does Donn's last action put an end to?
(a) The powers of the Druids.
(b) The unity of Ireland and Ulster.
(c) Cattle raising in Ireland.
(d) The cattle raid of Cooley.
4. How does Cuchulain appear to the woman and civilians traveling with the army?
(a) In his full battle gear.
(b) In disguise as a farmer.
(c) In his normal clothes.
(d) As a Druid.
5. Who does Donn the bull fight?
(a) Cuchulain's bull.
(b) Fergus's bull.
(c) The Great Bull of Ulster.
(d) Ailill's bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
2. The battle for Medb's daughter is called a white-fight. Why?
3. Why does Cuchulain go into battle after he hears someone fighting mightily against Conchobar?
4. How does Laeg make Cuchulain feel better about not fighting?
5. Who was the leader of the Youths of Ulster?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)