|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cuchulain send to rouse the troops?
2. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
(a) What sort of person inflicted them.
(b) How long he has to live.
(c) The future of the Irish.
(d) How healthy he is.
3. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(a) Cattle guts.
4. How does Cethern get killed?
(a) He is pushed off a cliff.
(b) Ailill's son lures him into a ring of armed men.
(c) He is drowned in a vat of cattle blood.
(d) Medb ties him up and leaves him to die.
5. Why did the Irish pick Tamon to go to Cuchulain in disguise?
(a) Because he was clever.
(b) Because he was a coward.
(c) Because he was dim-witted.
(d) Because he was a rebel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Laeg and Cuchulain get ready for battle. What does Laeg do about the chariot?
2. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
3. What do the Irish men think of the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
4. How does Cuchulain destroy Ferchu and his bandits?
5. Who is in love with Rochad?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)