|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern demand from Cuchulain?
(a) That he surrender.
(b) That he get medical help for him.
(c) That he join him in killing Medb.
(d) His sword.
2. What happens to Oengus after he arrives to help Cuchulain?
(a) He is successful in twenty battles but is then killed.
(b) The Irish surround him and kill him.
(c) He becomes Cuchulain's top advisor.
(d) He turns traitor and joins the Irish.
3. Why do the Irish fighters scorn Iliach as a warrior?
(a) His horse and chariot are shabby.
(b) He has no weapons.
(c) He is a braggart.
(d) He is stupid.
4. The men who fought the Irish after Menn were killed. How were they killed?
(a) With pots of boiling water.
(b) With stones.
(c) With swords.
(d) With poison.
5. What does Fergus think what MacRoth saw in the woods is all about?
(a) The Irish soldiers are deserting.
(b) Ailill is richer than anyone knew.
(c) Cuchulain is stronger than ever.
(d) The Ulster army has scared the animals into the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Irish make progress. What is their plan?
2. What happens when Donn is almost back to Cruachan?
3. What do the Ulstermen do with the Irish female slaves?
4. What do the dreams of the soldiers predict?
5. How does Amargin try to block the Irish fighters?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)