|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Catalin and his men do before they go into battle?
(a) Tip their weapons with poison.
(b) Sacrifice one of the their women.
(c) Kill any cow within five miles.
(d) Pray on their knees for the help of the gods.
2. What is Celtchar a leader of?
(a) The Scots.
(b) The Irish.
(c) The Druids.
(d) The Ulstermen.
3. How many witches foretell the defeat of Ulster?
4. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
(a) Medb sends him to fight Cuchulain.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He is gigantic.
(d) He is loud.
5. Who is killed by the bulls while they fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
2. What does Fergus finally offer to do if Cuchulain will run away?
3. After the death of Oengus and the Misthrow at Belach Eoin, Cuchulain seems to be surrounded by.....
4. Who comes to help Cuchulain after Catalin beats him into the ground?
5. Laeg and Cuchulain get ready for battle. What does Laeg do about the chariot?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)