|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Chase him.
(c) Pay him.
(d) Harrass him.
2. What did Fergus want Ailill to give him for the great battle?
(a) Ten bags of gold.
(b) His sword back.
(c) The best horse.
(d) Protection from death.
3. What do the Irish men think of the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
(a) They plot to join them and fight Cuchulain.
(b) They are disgusted with the Ulster men.
(c) They think Cuchulain is too weak to fight these men.
(d) They want to make peace.
4. What is the result of Cuchulain's anger fit?
(a) He sees visions of the Irish army.
(b) He sticks a spike into Laeg's chest.
(c) Blood spurts from his forehead.
(d) Smoke comes out of his ears.
5. Laeg and Cuchulain get ready for battle. What does Laeg do about the chariot?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Make it invisible.
(c) Hide it in the forest.
(d) Decorate it with skulls of Irish killed in battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The battle for Medb's daughter is called a white-fight. Why?
2. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
3. Who was the leader of the Youths of Ulster?
4. What do the people who help Cuchulain after the battle with Ferdiad put on his wounds?
5. Why does the fairy refuse to help Cuchulain avenge the Slaughter of the Youths?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)