|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern demand from Cuchulain?
(a) That he get medical help for him.
(b) That he join him in killing Medb.
(c) His sword.
(d) That he surrender.
2. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
(a) In his home kingdom.
(b) In heaven.
(c) At the crowning Cuchulain as their king.
(d) At the great battle.
3. What does Medb's watchman see running towards him?
(a) A team of runaway horses.
(c) The ghost of Ferdiad.
(d) A naked man.
4. What problem does the death of Medb's daughter cause?
(a) There is no heir to the kingdom.
(b) She not longer has a prize to offer the warriors.
(c) Ailill goes crazy with grief.
(d) She loses her will to fight.
5. What do the dreams of the soldiers predict?
(a) That Ulster will be destroyed.
(b) Cuchulain will die.
(c) The future of Ireland.
(d) The outcome of the great battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cuchulain feel guilty about the Slaughter of the Youths?
2. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
3. How many witches foretell the defeat of Ulster?
4. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
5. Who was the leader of the Youths of Ulster?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)