Short Answer Key
The Pillow Talk | The Occasion of the Tbin | The Rising-Out of the Men of Connacht at Cruachan Ai
1. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
2. Why was Medb a powerful person in her own right?
She was a favorite daughter of a high king of Ireland.
3. Medb wants to borrow Dari of Cooley's bull for a year. What deal does MacRoth the Messenger offer Dari?
She will return the bull and give him fifty heifers.
4. Dari accepts Medb's offer. After the feast to celebrate, he changes his mind. Why?
He overhears a drunken man say they'd have taken the bull by force anyway.
5. Where did Medb and Ailill's neighboring kings' men gather?
6. Why were the men of Ireland waiting around for two weeks?
This section contains 3,054 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)