|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
(a) He is a coward.
(b) He is loud.
(c) He is gigantic.
(d) Medb sends him to fight Cuchulain.
2. What do the people who help Cuchulain after the battle with Ferdiad put on his wounds?
(a) Herbs and potions.
(b) The milk of the white cow.
(d) Ground weeds and mud.
3. Why did the Irish pick Tamon to go to Cuchulain in disguise?
(a) Because he was clever.
(b) Because he was a rebel.
(c) Because he was dim-witted.
(d) Because he was a coward.
4. Why is Finnabair killed?
(a) Cochulain catches on to a trick Ailill tries to pull on him.
(b) She lies to Cuchulain about Medb.
(c) She is not beautiful enough to be Cuchulain's bride.
(d) She tries to kill Cuchulain herself.
5. Medb wants to borrow Dari of Cooley's bull for a year. What deal does MacRoth the Messenger offer Dari?
(a) She will return the bull and give him a lot of land.
(b) She will return the bull and give him fifty heifers.
(c) She will keep the bull, but give him her friendship and protection.
(d) She will return the bull and give him a chariot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
2. Who is next to fight the Irish after Menn?
3. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
4. How many warriors did Menn bring with him?
5. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)