|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Makes the men join her army.
(b) Kills everyone she comes across.
(c) Steals everything she can.
(d) Names all the places after herself.
2. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
(a) That the introduction was just a dream sequence.
(b) That the story will be lost forever if not spoken aloud.
(c) The introduction is over and the body of the story is next.
(d) That the narrator was Medb's personal bodyguard.
3. How does Medb break an agreement by sending six Druids to fight Cuchulain?
(a) Cuchulain will kill all her relatives if she does this.
(b) Only one man at a time should fight Cuchulain.
(c) Religious men should not fight Cuchulain.
(d) The Druids have no fighting skills.
4. Why is Cuchulain sad about fighting Ferbaeth?
(a) He is his spiritual advisor.
(b) He was raised with him.
(c) He admires his courage.
(d) He is his favorite uncle.
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Marches them off to his camp.
(b) Throws them into a pit.
(c) Decapitates them.
(d) Laughs at them and rides off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larini is a weak fighter but is being sent to fight Cuchulain. Why?
2. Who visit the Irish in their camps?
3. Who helps Catalin fight Cuchulain?
4. What did Fergus want Ailill to give him for the great battle?
5. Who comes to help Cuchulain after Catalin beats him into the ground?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)