|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ferchu and his bandits do their robbing and stealing?
(a) On the isle of Arran.
(b) In the borderlands.
(c) On the coastal area.
(d) In Connemara.
2. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
(b) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(c) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
(d) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
3. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
(a) As an old woman herding sheep.
(b) As an old woman mending clothes.
(c) As an old woman milking a cow.
(d) As an old woman smoking a pipe.
4. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
(a) He wants to make peace and it doesn't.
(b) He is injured and fears for his life.
(c) He has sworn to kill them all but can't do it.
(d) It still has a huge numbers of soldiers.
5. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
(a) Making deals with other kings to help him.
(b) Following them and killing some of them.
(c) Training new men for battle.
(d) Digging a tunnel from the other side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fergus approaches Cuchulain without a sword. Why?
2. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
3. Why does Medb want her men to tunnel through the mountain?
4. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
5. How does Cuchulain get his revenge on Medb for sending six Druids to fight him?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)