|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
(b) A druid.
2. What do the doctors tell Cethern?
(a) That his wounds are not serious.
(b) That he should kill Cuchulain.
(c) That he will die from his wounds.
(d) That magically, there are no signs of wounds.
3. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
(a) He makes them chase him and they fall off a cliff.
(b) He is scared and runs away.
(c) He is enraged and kills them with his bare hands.
(d) He sends for his troops.
4. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By offering him a bribe.
(b) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
(c) By giving the man his sword.
(d) By pretending to be a holy druid.
5. Who does Cuchulain send to rouse the troops?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Oengus after he arrives to help Cuchulain?
2. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
3. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
4. Why was Cyr chosen to fight Cuchulain?
5. Ferdiad is picked to fight Cuchulain but refuses. What does Medb do?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)