|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(c) Cattle guts.
2. What does Medb's watchman see running towards him?
(a) A naked man.
(b) The ghost of Ferdiad.
(d) A team of runaway horses.
3. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
(a) A final showdown.
(b) Prisoners of war.
(c) Carts to transport soldiers.
(d) A truce.
4. Who comes to help Cuchulain after Catalin beats him into the ground?
5. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
(a) Cuchulain would not talk to anyone without ten bodyguards.
(b) Cuchulain ran away from Nathcrantail when he saw him coming.
(c) Cuchulain ran after a flock of birds.
(d) Cuchulain threw down his sword at Nathcrantail's feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
2. What fraction of the Irish army survives Cuchulain's rage?
3. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
4. How many warriors did Menn bring with him?
5. Why does Cuchulain say he can fight no more?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)