|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sualtaim unsuccessful in doing?
(a) Capturing the white cow.
(b) Getting his people help Cuchulain.
(c) Fighting the Irish.
(d) Capturing Medb.
2. Why does Medb want her men to tunnel through the mountain?
(a) She thinks it's a good way to hide from Cuchulain.
(b) She thinks tunnels are lucky.
(c) She has to kill a lot of time before the battle.
(d) She wants to leave a scar on the land of Ulster.
3. Why does the fairy refuse to help Cuchulain avenge the Slaughter of the Youths?
(a) Cuchulain has used up his three wishes.
(b) The fairy has to help someone else now.
(c) Cuchulain will get all the credit for the battle.
(d) The fairy has lost interest in battles and war.
4. What do the doctors tell Cethern?
(a) That magically, there are no signs of wounds.
(b) That his wounds are not serious.
(c) That he should kill Cuchulain.
(d) That he will die from his wounds.
5. What does Ferdiad say he will do if he kills Cuchulain?
(a) Become a druid priest.
(b) Have himself made King of Ulster.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Kill Medb.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
2. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
3. What problem does the death of Medb's daughter cause?
4. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
5. Where did Medb and Ailill's neighboring kings' men gather?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)