|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
(a) Cuchulain ran after a flock of birds.
(b) Cuchulain would not talk to anyone without ten bodyguards.
(c) Cuchulain ran away from Nathcrantail when he saw him coming.
(d) Cuchulain threw down his sword at Nathcrantail's feet.
2. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
(a) To heal his wounds.
(b) To give him superhuman eyesight.
(c) To give him the power to see the future.
(d) To increase his strength.
3. What does Ailill do about the marching boys of Ulster?
(a) He sends his own men to destroy them.
(b) He ignores them - they are just kids.
(c) He makes them into slaves.
(d) He takes them all prisoner.
4. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
5. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
(b) A short truce so she can move her troops.
(c) Supply her with more livestock.
(d) More space for her army's camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Medb stop Curoi from confronting Amargin?
2. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
3. Why does Cuchulain say he can fight no more?
4. What do Catalin and his men do before they go into battle?
5. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)