|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain destroy Ferchu and his bandits?
(a) By driving them off a cliff.
(b) By cutting off their heads.
(c) By poisoning them.
(d) By slow torture.
2. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) More space for her army's camp.
(b) A short truce so she can move her troops.
(c) Supply her with more livestock.
(d) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
3. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
(a) Half of her herd of cattle.
(b) A hundred pounds of gold.
(c) Land south of the River Ouse.
(d) Her niece as a bride for Cuchulain.
4. Larini is a weak fighter but is being sent to fight Cuchulain. Why?
(a) He has angered Medb.
(b) He owes Medb a favor.
(c) He has volunteered for a suicide mission.
(d) Medb will make Lugaid avenge his brother's death.
5. How does Cuchulain kill Ferbaeth?
(a) He sends someone else to do it.
(b) He digs a hole for him to fall into.
(c) By accidentally throwing a stake behind him.
(d) With poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Loch is dying, what does he beg Cuchulain to do?
2. What does the spy find out?
3. What does Conchobar order the men of Ulster to do?
4. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
5. What fraction of the young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulain defeat the Irish?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)