|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator say it would be boring to tell about every battle?
(a) There are only a few ways to kill a man in battle.
(b) The details are too hard to understand.
(c) The results are always the same - Cuchulain is the winner.
(d) No one can remember everything.
2. Who does Cuchulain send to rouse the troops?
3. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Chase him.
(c) Pay him.
(d) Harrass him.
4. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A shield.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A piece of leather.
(d) A thick fur.
5. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They gave their widows gold.
(b) They named the land where they fell after them.
(c) They held special ceremonies every year.
(d) They built statues on the battlefields.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medb do while Cuchulain is with Morrigan?
2. The men who fought the Irish after Menn were killed. How were they killed?
3. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
4. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
5. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)