|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulan defeat the Irish?
(a) Four hundred and fifty.
(b) Eight hundred and fifty.
(c) One hundred and fifty.
(d) Two hundred and fifty.
2. Medb wants to borrow Dari of Cooley's bull for a year. What deal does MacRoth the Messenger offer Dari?
(a) She will return the bull and give him a lot of land.
(b) She will return the bull and give him fifty heifers.
(c) She will keep the bull, but give him her friendship and protection.
(d) She will return the bull and give him a chariot.
3. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
(a) Harrass him.
(b) Chase him.
(c) Protect him.
(d) Pay him.
4. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
(a) Tell him all the secrets his knows about the Irish battle strategy.
(b) Lead the Irish army away from him.
(c) Fight the Irish while Cuchulain rests and gets better.
(d) Hide Cuchulain in his secret cave.
5. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
(a) Divide into groups and look for the bull.
(b) Surround Cooley and just wait.
(c) Raid Conchobar's castle.
(d) Destroy all the villages in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Cuchulain's body when he becomes very angry about the actions of the Irish?
2. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
3. What happens to Oengus after he arrives to help Cuchulain?
4. How does Cethern get killed?
5. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)