|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the death of Oengus and the Misthrow at Belach Eoin, Cuchulain seems to be surrounded by.....
(a) Women and children.
(b) Druids who can't fight.
(c) The best warriors ever.
(d) Incompetent people.
2. After hearing the three stories about Cuchulain's youth, what do they Irishmen think?
(a) They can take him because they outnumber him.
(b) They will have to fight a very strong battle to defeat him.
(c) They think the stories were made up just to scare them.
(d) They know the storytellers are exaggerating.
3. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
(a) On his throne in his tent.
(b) In his secret cave.
(c) By a mountain.
(d) On the top of a stone column.
4. Ailill sends MacRoth into the woods. What does he see?
(a) The riches Ailill has hidden.
(b) Cuchulain disguised as an eagle.
(c) Soldiers hiding in caves.
(d) A herd of every type of animal.
5. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
(a) Kill Dubthach.
(b) Kick Dubthach out of the camp.
(c) Tells Cuchulain what Dubthach is doing.
(d) Join Dubthach in his plot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Irish woman react to Cuchulain's appearance?
2. What does Ferdiad say he will do if he kills Cuchulain?
3. What happens to Oengus after he arrives to help Cuchulain?
4. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
5. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)