|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morrigan cause trouble for both sides?
(a) She speaks ill of one group to the other.
(b) She steals their weapons.
(c) She tells each side that they will lose.
(d) She frees their slaves.
2. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Kills everyone she comes across.
(b) Steals everything she can.
(c) Makes the men join her army.
(d) Names all the places after herself.
3. How does Laeg make Cuchulain feel better about not fighting?
(a) He dresses his wounds.
(b) He tells him no army could defeat them.
(c) He tells him he is a great battle hero.
(d) He prepares a fantastic feast for him.
4. The men who fought the Irish after Menn were killed. How were they killed?
(a) With pots of boiling water.
(b) With poison.
(c) With stones.
(d) With swords.
5. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
(a) To surrender.
(b) To kill only one man at a time.
(c) To give Medb and Ailill some of the lands of Ulster.
(d) To train Etarcumul as a warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
2. When Loch is dying, what does he beg Cuchulain to do?
3. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
4. What do the Irish men think of the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
5. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)