|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(b) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(c) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
(d) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
2. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
(a) He is loud.
(b) Medb sends him to fight Cuchulain.
(c) He is gigantic.
(d) He is a coward.
3. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A piece of leather.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A shield.
(d) A thick fur.
4. Larini is a weak fighter but is being sent to fight Cuchulain. Why?
(a) He owes Medb a favor.
(b) Medb will make Lugaid avenge his brother's death.
(c) He has angered Medb.
(d) He has volunteered for a suicide mission.
5. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(b) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(c) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(d) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to help Cuchulain heal after his battle with Ferdiad?
2. What should have Oengus done when he arrived to help Cuchulain?
3. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
4. Where did Medb and Ailill's neighboring kings' men gather?
5. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)