|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A thick fur.
(c) A shield.
(d) A piece of leather.
2. After hearing the three stories about Cuchulain's youth, what do they Irishmen think?
(a) They can take him because they outnumber him.
(b) They know the storytellers are exaggerating.
(c) They will have to fight a very strong battle to defeat him.
(d) They think the stories were made up just to scare them.
3. How does Cuchulain convince Loch that he should fight him?
(a) He wore a pretend beard to look older.
(b) He stole his wife away from him.
(c) He told him he had put a curse on his family.
(d) He killed a herd of deer in front of him.
4. What should have Oengus done when he arrived to help Cuchulain?
(a) Consulted the Druids on his future.
(b) Killed many Irish to prove he was an excellent soldier.
(c) Listened to Cuchulain on how best to help him.
(d) Made a good friend of Fergus.
5. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
(a) He is a coward.
(b) He is gigantic.
(c) Medb sends him to fight Cuchulain.
(d) He is loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to help Cuchulain heal after his battle with Ferdiad?
2. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
3. How many young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulan defeat the Irish?
4. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
5. Why was Medb a powerful person in her own right?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)