|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(c) Cattle guts.
2. How many bandits are in Ferchu's gang?
3. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A piece of leather.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A shield.
(d) A thick fur.
4. Why does Fergus take the time to tell the Irishmen about Cuchulain's youthful exploits?
(a) So they can cancel the battle and go home.
(b) So they are prepared to deal with a powerful threat.
(c) So they can bring in more men to fight.
(d) So they can make a plan to capture him.
5. Why was Medb a powerful person in her own right?
(a) She was the widow of an Irish king.
(b) She was a favorite daughter of a high king of Ireland.
(c) She was a warrior queen.
(d) She had made some excellent investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the men of Ulster come together?
2. What does Cuchulain do every day to prepare for battle?
3. What does Cuchulain have on each hand and foot?
4. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
5. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)