|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He joins Cuchulain's men.
(b) He is allowed to go free.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is tied up and left on his own.
2. After eight hours of battle with shields and blades, what do Ferdiad and Cuchulain decide to do?
(a) Choose another way to fight.
(b) Call in more warriors to help them.
(c) To work together to defeat Medb.
(d) Make a truce.
3. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A shield.
(c) A piece of leather.
(d) A thick fur.
4. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
(a) In heaven.
(b) At the great battle.
(c) In his home kingdom.
(d) At the crowning Cuchulain as their king.
5. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(b) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(c) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(d) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
2. What is the result of Cuchulain's anger fit?
3. After hearing the three stories about Cuchulain's youth, what do they Irishmen think?
4. Where do Ferchu and his bandits do their robbing and stealing?
5. Why does Medb want her men to tunnel through the mountain?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)