|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A piece of leather.
(b) A thick fur.
(c) A shield.
(d) A piece of wood.
2. How many warriors did Menn bring with him?
3. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
(a) He throws a rock at it.
(b) He traps it with a net.
(c) He sends a cat after it.
(d) With a slingshot.
4. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
(a) As an old woman milking a cow.
(b) As an old woman mending clothes.
(c) As an old woman herding sheep.
(d) As an old woman smoking a pipe.
5. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Pay him.
(c) Harrass him.
(d) Chase him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
2. Why is Finnabair killed?
3. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
4. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
5. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)