|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
(a) That Ailill was a king before he married Medb.
(b) That Medb did not get along with her father.
(c) Their wealth.
(d) Their health.
2. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
(b) A druid.
3. Who is Fingin?
(a) Cuchulain's cook.
(b) Cuchulain's bodyguard.
(c) Cuchulain's driver.
(d) Cuthulain's magic doctor.
4. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
(a) Cuchulain threw down his sword at Nathcrantail's feet.
(b) Cuchulain ran after a flock of birds.
(c) Cuchulain would not talk to anyone without ten bodyguards.
(d) Cuchulain ran away from Nathcrantail when he saw him coming.
5. Dari accepts Medb's offer. After the feast to celebrate, he changes his mind. Why?
(a) He overhears a drunken man say they'd have taken the bull by force anyway.
(b) He believes Medb has lied to him about her plans.
(c) At the drunken feast, he is treated disrespectfully by Medb's men.
(d) He realizes he needs the bull in order to stay wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Munremar and Curoi involved in?
2. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
3. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
4. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
5. How does Cuchulain kill Ferbaeth?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)