|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) A short truce so she can move her troops.
(b) More space for her army's camp.
(c) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
(d) Supply her with more livestock.
2. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
(a) By a mountain.
(b) In his secret cave.
(c) On his throne in his tent.
(d) On the top of a stone column.
3. How does Cuchulain convince Loch that he should fight him?
(a) He killed a herd of deer in front of him.
(b) He told him he had put a curse on his family.
(c) He stole his wife away from him.
(d) He wore a pretend beard to look older.
4. After hearing the three stories about Cuchulain's youth, what do they Irishmen think?
(a) They will have to fight a very strong battle to defeat him.
(b) They know the storytellers are exaggerating.
(c) They can take him because they outnumber him.
(d) They think the stories were made up just to scare them.
5. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
(a) Hide Cuchulain in his secret cave.
(b) Lead the Irish army away from him.
(c) Fight the Irish while Cuchulain rests and gets better.
(d) Tell him all the secrets his knows about the Irish battle strategy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
2. After the death of Oengus and the Misthrow at Belach Eoin, Cuchulain seems to be surrounded by.....
3. What should have Oengus done when he arrived to help Cuchulain?
4. Why did Cuchulain promise not to kill Larini?
5. What does Cuchulain have on each hand and foot?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)