|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Munremar and Curoi involved in?
(a) A feud.
(b) A plot.
(c) A business.
(d) Stealing livestock from the Irish.
2. How does Cuchulain kill Ferbaeth?
(a) With poison.
(b) By accidentally throwing a stake behind him.
(c) He digs a hole for him to fall into.
(d) He sends someone else to do it.
3. Who helps Catalin fight Cuchulain?
(a) His twenty-seven brothers.
(b) His twenty-seven sons and their sons.
(c) His twenty-seven uncles and cousins.
(d) His twenty-seven grandsons.
4. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
(a) He is almost bald.
(b) It is three different colors.
(c) It is very long.
(d) It is worn in a ponytail.
5. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
(a) Prisoners of war.
(b) Carts to transport soldiers.
(c) A final showdown.
(d) A truce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fraction of the young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulain defeat the Irish?
2. Why does Fergus take the time to tell the Irishmen about Cuchulain's youthful exploits?
3. When Loch is dying, what does he beg Cuchulain to do?
4. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
5. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)