|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Irish woman react to Cuchulain's appearance?
(a) They ask the soldiers to lift them up to see him.
(b) They can't see him - he is invisible to women.
(c) They think he is ugly.
(d) They won't look at him because he is their enemy.
2. What are Munremar and Curoi involved in?
(a) A feud.
(b) A plot.
(c) Stealing livestock from the Irish.
(d) A business.
3. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(b) Brian Boru.
4. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
5. After hearing the three stories about Cuchulain's youth, what do they Irishmen think?
(a) They know the storytellers are exaggerating.
(b) They think the stories were made up just to scare them.
(c) They can take him because they outnumber him.
(d) They will have to fight a very strong battle to defeat him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to help Cuchulain heal after his battle with Ferdiad?
2. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
3. What does Ferdiad say he will do if he kills Cuchulain?
4. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
5. How does Cuchulain get his revenge on Medb for sending six Druids to fight him?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)