|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of five, how does Cuchulain show he has special abilities?
(a) He helps Conchobar with his battle strategy.
(b) He fought off 150 other boys with his bare hands and toys.
(c) He can memorize his lessons in only minutes.
(d) He can lift three times his weight.
2. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They built statues on the battlefields.
(b) They held special ceremonies every year.
(c) They gave their widows gold.
(d) They named the land where they fell after them.
3. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By offering him a bribe.
(b) By pretending to be a holy druid.
(c) By giving the man his sword.
(d) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
4. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
(a) He stops and camps for a while because he is ill.
(b) He gets lost on the unfamiliar road.
(c) He ambushes a group of Cuchalain's men.
(d) He sends a spy to see what Medb and Fergus are doing.
5. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
(a) He was drunk.
(b) He was very young.
(c) He looked very small and weak.
(d) He looked very tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Finnabair?
2. How do the Irish woman react to Cuchulain's appearance?
3. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
4. Why did the Irish pick Tamon to go to Cuchulain in disguise?
5. How does Cuchulain convince Loch that he should fight him?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)