|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A surrender.
(b) A truce.
(c) A ceasefire.
(d) A declaration of war.
2. What does Medb do while Cuchulain is with Morrigan?
(a) Send one hundred men to fight him.
(b) Send Druids out to find Morrigan.
(c) Plot with Ailill to offer Cuchulain her daughter.
(d) Send a spy to find out where Cuchulain is.
3. Why were the men of Ireland waiting around for two weeks?
(a) They were waiting for supplies to arrive.
(b) They were training for battle.
(c) They were deciding which men would be in each unit.
(d) They were waiting for a sign to go into battle.
4. Why was Medb a powerful person in her own right?
(a) She had made some excellent investments.
(b) She was a favorite daughter of a high king of Ireland.
(c) She was the widow of an Irish king.
(d) She was a warrior queen.
5. How does the fairy Morrigan first disguise herself in battle with Cuchulain?
(a) As a white cat.
(b) As a white cow.
(c) As a white bird.
(d) As a white horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
2. Why was Cyr chosen to fight Cuchulain?
3. Why is Finnabair killed?
4. Who is next to fight the Irish after Menn?
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)