|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(b) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(c) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(d) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
2. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
(b) He stabs him with his sword.
(c) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(d) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
3. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
(c) Brian Boru.
4. What does Cuchulain do each night?
(a) Steal the Irish livestock.
(b) Kill one hundred of the Irish.
(c) Tell stories and poems of his great victories.
(d) Set fires around the camps of the Irish.
5. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
(a) Christian priests.
(c) Kings and princes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
2. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
3. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
4. After the death of Oengus and the Misthrow at Belach Eoin, Cuchulain seems to be surrounded by.....
5. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)