|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
(b) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
(c) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
(d) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
2. Why was Cyr chosen to fight Cuchulain?
(a) He is not liked very much.
(b) He will take any risk to kill Cuchulain.
(c) He is the strongest warrior the Irish have.
(d) He has the largest number of soldiers.
3. Why were the men of Ireland waiting around for two weeks?
(a) They were deciding which men would be in each unit.
(b) They were training for battle.
(c) They were waiting for a sign to go into battle.
(d) They were waiting for supplies to arrive.
4. What do Medb and Ailill think is responsible for Cuchulain's success in battle?
(a) He has a magic spearlet.
(b) His druids cast battle spells.
(c) His warriors really do all the work.
(d) He has a magic slingshot.
5. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
(a) He wants to make peace and it doesn't.
(b) He has sworn to kill them all but can't do it.
(c) It still has a huge numbers of soldiers.
(d) He is injured and fears for his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
2. How does Cuchulain convince Loch that he should fight him?
3. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
4. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
5. Larini is a weak fighter but is being sent to fight Cuchulain. Why?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)