|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the men of Ulster come together?
(a) To consult with the Druids.
(b) To help Cuchulain who is very sick.
(c) To discuss a fighting strategy.
(d) To build a huge pit to trap Irish warriors.
2. Larini is a weak fighter but is being sent to fight Cuchulain. Why?
(a) Medb will make Lugaid avenge his brother's death.
(b) He has volunteered for a suicide mission.
(c) He owes Medb a favor.
(d) He has angered Medb.
3. Why does the fairy refuse to help Cuchulain avenge the Slaughter of the Youths?
(a) The fairy has lost interest in battles and war.
(b) Cuchulain will get all the credit for the battle.
(c) Cuchulain has used up his three wishes.
(d) The fairy has to help someone else now.
4. Where did Medb and Ailill's neighboring kings' men gather?
(a) At Cruachan.
(b) At Fergus.
(c) At Connacht.
(d) At Dublin.
5. How does Medb break an agreement by sending six Druids to fight Cuchulain?
(a) The Druids have no fighting skills.
(b) Religious men should not fight Cuchulain.
(c) Only one man at a time should fight Cuchulain.
(d) Cuchulain will kill all her relatives if she does this.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
2. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
3. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
4. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
5. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)