|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
(b) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(c) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(d) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
2. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
(a) To give Medb and Ailill some of the lands of Ulster.
(b) To kill only one man at a time.
(c) To surrender.
(d) To train Etarcumul as a warrior.
3. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
(a) Medb offers Cuchulain one of her daughters as a bride.
(b) Ailill and Medb agree there will be no truce with Cuchulain.
(c) The truce is renewed with changes.
(d) Fergus goes over to Cuchulain's side.
4. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Marches them off to his camp.
(b) Throws them into a pit.
(c) Decapitates them.
(d) Laughs at them and rides off.
5. How many young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulan defeat the Irish?
(a) One hundred and fifty.
(b) Two hundred and fifty.
(c) Four hundred and fifty.
(d) Eight hundred and fifty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Irish woman react to Cuchulain's appearance?
2. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
3. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
4. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
5. How does Cuchulain get his revenge on Medb for sending six Druids to fight him?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)