|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
(b) Supply her with more livestock.
(c) More space for her army's camp.
(d) A short truce so she can move her troops.
2. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
(a) With slingshots.
(b) With bows and arrows.
(c) With swords.
(d) With their bare hands.
3. Why is Cuchulain so angry he tears Mann to pieces?
(a) Fergus reminds him of the Slaughter of the Youth.
(b) Mann called him a coward.
(c) Mann is the most obnoxious person he has ever met.
(d) Fergus reminds him Mann had killed a close friend of his.
4. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
(a) Prisoners of war.
(b) A final showdown.
(c) A truce.
(d) Carts to transport soldiers.
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Decapitates them.
(b) Laughs at them and rides off.
(c) Throws them into a pit.
(d) Marches them off to his camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the spy find out?
2. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
3. Why does Fergus take the time to tell the Irishmen about Cuchulain's youthful exploits?
4. Ferbaeth is next in line to fight Cuchulain. What is his relationship to Cuchulain?
5. Why does the fairy refuse to help Cuchulain avenge the Slaughter of the Youths?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)