|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the death of Oengus and the Misthrow at Belach Eoin, Cuchulain seems to be surrounded by.....
(a) Druids who can't fight.
(b) The best warriors ever.
(c) Incompetent people.
(d) Women and children.
2. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
(a) With bows and arrows.
(b) With swords.
(c) With their bare hands.
(d) With slingshots.
3. At the age of five, how does Cuchulain show he has special abilities?
(a) He helps Conchobar with his battle strategy.
(b) He can memorize his lessons in only minutes.
(c) He fought off 150 other boys with his bare hands and toys.
(d) He can lift three times his weight.
4. The stories about Cuchulain show that he has amazing abilities but he also has a flaw. What is it?
(a) He is not physically strong.
(b) He wants to be top dog, no matter who suffers.
(c) He changes his strategy too often.
(d) He takes too long to make decisions.
5. Fergus tries to get Cuchulain to run away from him. Why does Cuchulain refuse?
(a) He wants to surrender to Fergus.
(b) He is afraid Fergus will kill him.
(c) He does not want to look like a coward.
(d) He wants to kill Fergus on the spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the fairy refuse to help Cuchulain avenge the Slaughter of the Youths?
2. Why was it unusual that Cuchulain killed Lochi?
3. Fergus approaches Cuchulain without a sword. Why?
4. How does Cuchulain get his revenge on Medb for sending six Druids to fight him?
5. What does Forgemen do?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)