|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the death of Oengus and the Misthrow at Belach Eoin, Cuchulain seems to be surrounded by.....
(a) Incompetent people.
(b) The best warriors ever.
(c) Druids who can't fight.
(d) Women and children.
2. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
(a) She steals it from Cuchulain's men.
(b) She trades a bag full of gold for it.
(c) Cuchulain fights the Irish and the cattle run to the Irish camp.
(d) It is given to her as a gift from the Irish man who found it.
3. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He joins Cuchulain's men.
(c) He is tied up and left on his own.
(d) He is allowed to go free.
4. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
(a) Cuchulain ran away from Nathcrantail when he saw him coming.
(b) Cuchulain would not talk to anyone without ten bodyguards.
(c) Cuchulain threw down his sword at Nathcrantail's feet.
(d) Cuchulain ran after a flock of birds.
5. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(b) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(c) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(d) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Cyr?
2. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
3. What does Fergus finally offer to do if Cuchulain will run away?
4. Why did Cuchulain feel guilty about the Slaughter of the Youths?
5. What does Medb do while Cuchulain is with Morrigan?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)