|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to try to kill Cuchulain after the slaughter of the boy troop?
(c) Six princes.
(d) His half-brother.
2. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
3. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is a great speaker.
(b) He is considered a god.
(c) He is a great warrior.
(d) He is a teenager.
4. What does Ailill do about the marching boys of Ulster?
(a) He sends his own men to destroy them.
(b) He ignores them - they are just kids.
(c) He takes them all prisoner.
(d) He makes them into slaves.
5. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) A short truce so she can move her troops.
(b) More space for her army's camp.
(c) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
(d) Supply her with more livestock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
2. Why does Fergus take the time to tell the Irishmen about Cuchulain's youthful exploits?
3. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
4. How do the Irish woman react to Cuchulain's appearance?
5. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)