|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Medb a powerful person in her own right?
(a) She had made some excellent investments.
(b) She was the widow of an Irish king.
(c) She was a favorite daughter of a high king of Ireland.
(d) She was a warrior queen.
2. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Steals everything she can.
(b) Kills everyone she comes across.
(c) Makes the men join her army.
(d) Names all the places after herself.
3. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
(d) A druid.
4. Laeg and Cuchulain get ready for battle. What does Laeg do about the chariot?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Decorate it with skulls of Irish killed in battle.
(c) Make it invisible.
(d) Hide it in the forest.
5. Why does Medb want her men to tunnel through the mountain?
(a) She wants to leave a scar on the land of Ulster.
(b) She thinks tunnels are lucky.
(c) She has to kill a lot of time before the battle.
(d) She thinks it's a good way to hide from Cuchulain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ferbaeth is next in line to fight Cuchulain. What is his relationship to Cuchulain?
2. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
3. Why does the narrator say it would be boring to tell about every battle?
4. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
5. How does Medb break an agreement by sending six Druids to fight Cuchulain?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)