|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain destroy Ferchu and his bandits?
(a) By cutting off their heads.
(b) By driving them off a cliff.
(c) By poisoning them.
(d) By slow torture.
2. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Names all the places after herself.
(b) Kills everyone she comes across.
(c) Steals everything she can.
(d) Makes the men join her army.
3. Medb wants Fergus to fight Cuchulain. Why doesn't he want to?
(a) Fergus doesn't want to kill a man of the same religion.
(b) Cuchulain was his young disciple.
(c) Fergus is small and weak and fears Cuchulain.
(d) Fergus thinks Cuchulain is evil.
4. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
(a) Destroy all the villages in the area.
(b) Surround Cooley and just wait.
(c) Divide into groups and look for the bull.
(d) Raid Conchobar's castle.
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Laughs at them and rides off.
(b) Marches them off to his camp.
(c) Throws them into a pit.
(d) Decapitates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
2. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
3. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
4. How many young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulan defeat the Irish?
5. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)