|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
(a) Cuchulain fights the Irish and the cattle run to the Irish camp.
(b) She trades a bag full of gold for it.
(c) She steals it from Cuchulain's men.
(d) It is given to her as a gift from the Irish man who found it.
2. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
3. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
(a) They are reaching his own lands.
(b) They are taunting him and it angers him.
(c) He is nervous that they are getting stronger.
(d) They are increasing their numbers of warriors.
4. Why did the Irish pick Tamon to go to Cuchulain in disguise?
(a) Because he was a coward.
(b) Because he was dim-witted.
(c) Because he was clever.
(d) Because he was a rebel.
5. When Loch is dying, what does he beg Cuchulain to do?
(a) Kill Loch's second-in-command.
(b) Stop all the battles and make peace.
(c) Pull his spear out of Loch's chest.
(d) Step backward so Loch can fall forward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of the Youths of Ulster?
2. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
3. What does Cuchulain have on each hand and foot?
4. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
5. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)