|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
(a) Etarcumul came with Fergus who Cuchulain calls his foster-father.
(b) He believes Etarcumul is his own brother.
(c) Etarcumul is too young to fight.
(d) Cuchulain is afraid he would lose and die himself.
2. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
(a) That Ailill was a king before he married Medb.
(b) Their health.
(c) Their wealth.
(d) That Medb did not get along with her father.
3. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
(a) He is loud.
(b) Medb sends him to fight Cuchulain.
(c) He is gigantic.
(d) He is a coward.
4. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
(c) A druid.
5. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
(a) As an old woman milking a cow.
(b) As an old woman smoking a pipe.
(c) As an old woman mending clothes.
(d) As an old woman herding sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fairy Morrigan first disguise herself in battle with Cuchulain?
2. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
3. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
4. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
5. Why was it unusual that Cuchulain killed Lochi?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)