|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
(d) Brian Boru.
2. After the death of Oengus and the Misthrow at Belach Eoin, Cuchulain seems to be surrounded by.....
(a) Incompetent people.
(b) The best warriors ever.
(c) Women and children.
(d) Druids who can't fight.
3. Why does the king decide to recognize young Cuchulain as a great warrior?
(a) If he doesn't, Cuchulain will kill all the boys in the kingdom.
(b) If he doesn't, Cuchulain will kill his livestock.
(c) If he doesn't, Cuchulain's father will take his land.
(d) If he doesn't, Cuchulain has threatened to kill him.
4. What does Fergus finally offer to do if Cuchulain will run away?
(a) Give him the magical white cow.
(b) Kill Medb.
(c) End the cattle raid.
(d) Kill Ailill.
5. What are the men of Ireland finally able to do after they finish the tunnel?
(a) Go around the mountain on foot.
(b) Cross the stream and take their supplies with them.
(c) Finish the tunnel and reach Ulster.
(d) Trap Cuchulain in a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medb do while Cuchulain is with Morrigan?
2. Why does the narrator say it would be boring to tell about every battle?
3. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
4. What should have Oengus done when he arrived to help Cuchulain?
5. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)