|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of five, how does Cuchulain show he has special abilities?
(a) He helps Conchobar with his battle strategy.
(b) He can memorize his lessons in only minutes.
(c) He fought off 150 other boys with his bare hands and toys.
(d) He can lift three times his weight.
2. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
(a) He is a coward.
(b) He is loud.
(c) Medb sends him to fight Cuchulain.
(d) He is gigantic.
3. Who decides to try to kill Cuchulain after the slaughter of the boy troop?
(a) His half-brother.
(b) Six princes.
4. Why was it unusual that Cuchulain killed Lochi?
(a) The druids would punish him for killing an unarmed person.
(b) Mythic war heros rarely killed innocent women.
(c) She was actually from Ulster.
(d) He knew that this would truly anger the men of Ireland.
5. How does Cuchulain kill Cyr?
(a) Hides in an apple tree and shoots him with an arrow.
(b) Hits him over the head with his shield.
(c) Throws an apple through his shield and head.
(d) Breaks his neck while wrestling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
2. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
3. Why did Cuchulain promise not to kill Larini?
4. What is the result of Cuchulain's anger fit?
5. What is the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)