|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cuchulain sad about fighting Ferbaeth?
(a) He is his favorite uncle.
(b) He admires his courage.
(c) He is his spiritual advisor.
(d) He was raised with him.
2. What do the Irish men think of the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
(a) They want to make peace.
(b) They think Cuchulain is too weak to fight these men.
(c) They are disgusted with the Ulster men.
(d) They plot to join them and fight Cuchulain.
3. How does Cuchulain appear to the woman and civilians traveling with the army?
(a) In disguise as a farmer.
(b) As a Druid.
(c) In his normal clothes.
(d) In his full battle gear.
4. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
(a) Prisoners of war.
(b) A final showdown.
(c) Carts to transport soldiers.
(d) A truce.
5. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
(a) He is almost bald.
(b) It is very long.
(c) It is three different colors.
(d) It is worn in a ponytail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fergus approaches Cuchulain without a sword. Why?
2. Why was it unusual that Cuchulain killed Lochi?
3. The stories about Cuchulain show that he has amazing abilities but he also has a flaw. What is it?
4. What does the spy find out?
5. Who is Finnabair?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)