|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A ceasefire.
(b) A surrender.
(c) A declaration of war.
(d) A truce.
2. Why was Medb a powerful person in her own right?
(a) She had made some excellent investments.
(b) She was a favorite daughter of a high king of Ireland.
(c) She was the widow of an Irish king.
(d) She was a warrior queen.
3. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
(a) With slingshots.
(b) With swords.
(c) With their bare hands.
(d) With bows and arrows.
4. What fraction of the young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulain defeat the Irish?
5. What does Fergus finally offer to do if Cuchulain will run away?
(a) Kill Ailill.
(b) Kill Medb.
(c) Give him the magical white cow.
(d) End the cattle raid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cuchulain sad about fighting Ferbaeth?
2. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
3. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
4. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
5. Why does Medb want her men to tunnel through the mountain?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)