|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cuchulain so angry he tears Mann to pieces?
(a) Fergus reminds him Mann had killed a close friend of his.
(b) Fergus reminds him of the Slaughter of the Youth.
(c) Mann is the most obnoxious person he has ever met.
(d) Mann called him a coward.
2. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
(b) A short truce so she can move her troops.
(c) Supply her with more livestock.
(d) More space for her army's camp.
3. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(b) He stabs him with his sword.
(c) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
(d) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
4. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By pretending to be a holy druid.
(b) By offering him a bribe.
(c) By giving the man his sword.
(d) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
5. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
2. Why did the men of Ulster come together?
3. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
4. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
5. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)