|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the fairy Morrigan first disguise herself in battle with Cuchulain?
(a) As a white horse.
(b) As a white bird.
(c) As a white cow.
(d) As a white cat.
2. How does Cuchulain kill Cyr?
(a) Hits him over the head with his shield.
(b) Throws an apple through his shield and head.
(c) Hides in an apple tree and shoots him with an arrow.
(d) Breaks his neck while wrestling.
3. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
(a) Etarcumul is too young to fight.
(b) Cuchulain is afraid he would lose and die himself.
(c) He believes Etarcumul is his own brother.
(d) Etarcumul came with Fergus who Cuchulain calls his foster-father.
4. In her second disguise, Morrigan is an eel. What does she do to Cuchulain in battle?
(a) Binds herself around his feet.
(b) Binds herself around his arms.
(c) Scares him so he drops his shield.
(d) Slithers under his armor and tickles him.
5. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He stabs him with his sword.
(b) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(c) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
(d) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Irish men think of the result of the meeting of the Ulstermen?
2. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
3. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
4. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
5. Dari accepts Medb's offer. After the feast to celebrate, he changes his mind. Why?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)