|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stories about Cuchulain show that he has amazing abilities but he also has a flaw. What is it?
(a) He is not physically strong.
(b) He wants to be top dog, no matter who suffers.
(c) He changes his strategy too often.
(d) He takes too long to make decisions.
2. How many young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulan defeat the Irish?
(a) One hundred and fifty.
(b) Eight hundred and fifty.
(c) Four hundred and fifty.
(d) Two hundred and fifty.
3. Why is Cuchulain sad about fighting Ferbaeth?
(a) He admires his courage.
(b) He is his spiritual advisor.
(c) He was raised with him.
(d) He is his favorite uncle.
4. After hearing the three stories about Cuchulain's youth, what do they Irishmen think?
(a) They know the storytellers are exaggerating.
(b) They can take him because they outnumber him.
(c) They will have to fight a very strong battle to defeat him.
(d) They think the stories were made up just to scare them.
5. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
(a) Training new men for battle.
(b) Following them and killing some of them.
(c) Digging a tunnel from the other side.
(d) Making deals with other kings to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
2. How does Cuchulain kill Cyr?
3. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
4. What does Cuchulain do each night?
5. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)