|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
2. What does Forgemen do?
(a) He makes sure the armor is ready for the Irish fighters.
(b) He negotiates everything between Medb and Cuchulain.
(c) He takes care of the great bull of Cooley.
(d) He takes care of the other cattle of Cooley.
3. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
(a) Making deals with other kings to help him.
(b) Following them and killing some of them.
(c) Digging a tunnel from the other side.
(d) Training new men for battle.
4. Before the battle begins, what does Cuchulain see that shocks him?
(a) The bodies of hundreds of his slain warriors.
(b) Thousands of chariots lined up for battle.
(c) The trees in the valley have been chopped down.
(d) Medb and Ailill marching towards him.
5. After hearing the three stories about Cuchulain's youth, what do they Irishmen think?
(a) They know the storytellers are exaggerating.
(b) They will have to fight a very strong battle to defeat him.
(c) They can take him because they outnumber him.
(d) They think the stories were made up just to scare them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
2. How does Cuchulain kill Ferbaeth?
3. Who is Finnabair?
4. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
5. How did Uala die?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)