|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slaying of Ferbaeth | The Combat of Larini MacNois.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
2. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(b) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(c) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(d) The best way to find food for his own troops.
3. Why is Cuchulain sad about fighting Ferbaeth?
(a) He is his spiritual advisor.
(b) He admires his courage.
(c) He is his favorite uncle.
(d) He was raised with him.
4. Why is Finnabair killed?
(a) She is not beautiful enough to be Cuchulain's bride.
(b) She tries to kill Cuchulain herself.
(c) Cochulain catches on to a trick Ailill tries to pull on him.
(d) She lies to Cuchulain about Medb.
5. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
2. Medb wants to borrow Dari of Cooley's bull for a year. What deal does MacRoth the Messenger offer Dari?
3. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
4. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
5. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)