|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slaying of Ferbaeth | The Combat of Larini MacNois.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A surrender.
(b) A declaration of war.
(c) A truce.
(d) A ceasefire.
2. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) Supply her with more livestock.
(b) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
(c) More space for her army's camp.
(d) A short truce so she can move her troops.
3. Why was it unusual that Cuchulain killed Lochi?
(a) Mythic war heros rarely killed innocent women.
(b) He knew that this would truly anger the men of Ireland.
(c) The druids would punish him for killing an unarmed person.
(d) She was actually from Ulster.
4. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
(a) He sends a cat after it.
(b) He traps it with a net.
(c) With a slingshot.
(d) He throws a rock at it.
5. How many young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulan defeat the Irish?
(a) Eight hundred and fifty.
(b) Two hundred and fifty.
(c) Four hundred and fifty.
(d) One hundred and fifty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
2. What are the men of Ireland finally able to do after they finish the tunnel?
3. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
4. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
5. What does Cuchulain do each night?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)