|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slaying of Ferbaeth | The Combat of Larini MacNois.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Medb and Ailill think is responsible for Cuchulain's success in battle?
(a) His druids cast battle spells.
(b) His warriors really do all the work.
(c) He has a magic spearlet.
(d) He has a magic slingshot.
2. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(c) Brian Boru.
3. What job does Laeg do for Cuchulain?
(a) He is his fortune teller.
(b) He is his battle advisor.
(c) He is his chariot driver.
(d) He is his personal assistant.
4. Why were the men of Ireland waiting around for two weeks?
(a) They were waiting for a sign to go into battle.
(b) They were waiting for supplies to arrive.
(c) They were deciding which men would be in each unit.
(d) They were training for battle.
5. Why is Cuchulain sad about fighting Ferbaeth?
(a) He admires his courage.
(b) He was raised with him.
(c) He is his favorite uncle.
(d) He is his spiritual advisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
2. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
3. What fraction of the young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulain defeat the Irish?
4. Where did Medb and Ailill's neighboring kings' men gather?
5. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)