|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slaying of Ferbaeth | The Combat of Larini MacNois.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Cyr?
(a) Hides in an apple tree and shoots him with an arrow.
(b) Throws an apple through his shield and head.
(c) Breaks his neck while wrestling.
(d) Hits him over the head with his shield.
2. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
(a) That the introduction was just a dream sequence.
(b) The introduction is over and the body of the story is next.
(c) That the story will be lost forever if not spoken aloud.
(d) That the narrator was Medb's personal bodyguard.
3. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Names all the places after herself.
(b) Makes the men join her army.
(c) Kills everyone she comes across.
(d) Steals everything she can.
4. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
(a) He traps it with a net.
(b) With a slingshot.
(c) He sends a cat after it.
(d) He throws a rock at it.
5. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(b) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
(c) He stabs him with his sword.
(d) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
2. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
3. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
4. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
5. What does Ailill do about the marching boys of Ulster?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)