|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slaying of Ferbaeth | The Combat of Larini MacNois.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
(a) Following them and killing some of them.
(b) Making deals with other kings to help him.
(c) Training new men for battle.
(d) Digging a tunnel from the other side.
2. Why was Cyr chosen to fight Cuchulain?
(a) He is not liked very much.
(b) He has the largest number of soldiers.
(c) He is the strongest warrior the Irish have.
(d) He will take any risk to kill Cuchulain.
3. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
(a) Half of her herd of cattle.
(b) Land south of the River Ouse.
(c) Her niece as a bride for Cuchulain.
(d) A hundred pounds of gold.
4. Ferbaeth is next in line to fight Cuchulain. What is his relationship to Cuchulain?
(a) He is his cousin.
(b) He is his personal assistant.
(c) He is his physician.
(d) He is his foster brother.
5. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
(a) She cries in grief.
(b) She surrenders and starts for home.
(c) She kills Fergus.
(d) She screams in rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
2. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
3. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
4. At the age of five, how does Cuchulain show he has special abilities?
5. How did Uala die?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)