|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slaying of Ferbaeth | The Combat of Larini MacNois.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Ferbaeth?
(a) With poison.
(b) He digs a hole for him to fall into.
(c) He sends someone else to do it.
(d) By accidentally throwing a stake behind him.
2. What does Cuchulain do every day to prepare for battle?
(a) Talks with his advisors.
(b) Plays chess to improve his strategies.
(c) Chooses the best horse.
(d) Practices his skills and stays fit.
3. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
(a) Training new men for battle.
(b) Digging a tunnel from the other side.
(c) Following them and killing some of them.
(d) Making deals with other kings to help him.
4. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
(b) A short truce so she can move her troops.
(c) More space for her army's camp.
(d) Supply her with more livestock.
5. What are the men of Ireland finally able to do after they finish the tunnel?
(a) Finish the tunnel and reach Ulster.
(b) Go around the mountain on foot.
(c) Trap Cuchulain in a cave.
(d) Cross the stream and take their supplies with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain do each night?
2. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
3. Why were the men of Ireland waiting around for two weeks?
4. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
5. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)