|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slaying of Ferbaeth | The Combat of Larini MacNois.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
(a) A final showdown.
(b) A truce.
(c) Carts to transport soldiers.
(d) Prisoners of war.
2. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
(a) That Ailill was a king before he married Medb.
(b) That Medb did not get along with her father.
(c) Their health.
(d) Their wealth.
3. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) Supply her with more livestock.
(b) More space for her army's camp.
(c) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
(d) A short truce so she can move her troops.
4. What are Munremar and Curoi involved in?
(a) A plot.
(b) A business.
(c) Stealing livestock from the Irish.
(d) A feud.
5. Why is Finnabair killed?
(a) Cochulain catches on to a trick Ailill tries to pull on him.
(b) She tries to kill Cuchulain herself.
(c) She lies to Cuchulain about Medb.
(d) She is not beautiful enough to be Cuchulain's bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
2. Why does the narrator say it would be boring to tell about every battle?
3. What are the men of Ireland finally able to do after they finish the tunnel?
4. Who is Finnabair?
5. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)