|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slaying of Ferbaeth | The Combat of Larini MacNois.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulan defeat the Irish?
(a) Eight hundred and fifty.
(b) One hundred and fifty.
(c) Four hundred and fifty.
(d) Two hundred and fifty.
2. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
3. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
(a) He gets lost on the unfamiliar road.
(b) He stops and camps for a while because he is ill.
(c) He ambushes a group of Cuchalain's men.
(d) He sends a spy to see what Medb and Fergus are doing.
4. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is considered a god.
(b) He is a great warrior.
(c) He is a great speaker.
(d) He is a teenager.
5. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
(a) Their wealth.
(b) That Ailill was a king before he married Medb.
(c) That Medb did not get along with her father.
(d) Their health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Laeg do for Cuchulain?
2. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
3. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
4. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
5. Ferbaeth is next in line to fight Cuchulain. What is his relationship to Cuchulain?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)