|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stories about Cuchulain show that he has amazing abilities but he also has a flaw. What is it?
(a) He takes too long to make decisions.
(b) He wants to be top dog, no matter who suffers.
(c) He changes his strategy too often.
(d) He is not physically strong.
2. Why does Fergus take the time to tell the Irishmen about Cuchulain's youthful exploits?
(a) So they can bring in more men to fight.
(b) So they can make a plan to capture him.
(c) So they are prepared to deal with a powerful threat.
(d) So they can cancel the battle and go home.
3. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
(a) It protected her from evil spirits.
(b) It meant she was related to the queen.
(c) It showed that she was a royal maid.
(d) It meant she was an adult woman.
4. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
(b) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
(c) He can speak.
(d) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
5. Why was Medb a powerful person in her own right?
(a) She was a favorite daughter of a high king of Ireland.
(b) She had made some excellent investments.
(c) She was the widow of an Irish king.
(d) She was a warrior queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Finnabair?
2. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
3. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
4. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
5. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)