|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
(a) He looked very small and weak.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He was very young.
(d) He looked very tired.
2. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(b) He stabs him with his sword.
(c) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
(d) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
3. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
(b) Brian Boru.
4. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
(a) Looking into a crystal ball.
(b) Weaving lace.
(c) Tending to her cattle.
(d) Playing on a harp.
5. What does Ailill do about the marching boys of Ulster?
(a) He ignores them - they are just kids.
(b) He takes them all prisoner.
(c) He makes them into slaves.
(d) He sends his own men to destroy them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Finnabair killed?
2. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
3. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
4. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
5. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)