|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
(a) It meant she was an adult woman.
(b) It showed that she was a royal maid.
(c) It meant she was related to the queen.
(d) It protected her from evil spirits.
2. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
(a) She steals it from Cuchulain's men.
(b) Cuchulain fights the Irish and the cattle run to the Irish camp.
(c) She trades a bag full of gold for it.
(d) It is given to her as a gift from the Irish man who found it.
3. Why were the men of Ireland waiting around for two weeks?
(a) They were waiting for supplies to arrive.
(b) They were training for battle.
(c) They were deciding which men would be in each unit.
(d) They were waiting for a sign to go into battle.
4. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
5. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
(a) To kill only one man at a time.
(b) To give Medb and Ailill some of the lands of Ulster.
(c) To train Etarcumul as a warrior.
(d) To surrender.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
2. Why was Medb a powerful person in her own right?
3. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
4. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
5. What does Ailill do about the marching boys of Ulster?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)