|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By giving the man his sword.
(b) By offering him a bribe.
(c) By pretending to be a holy druid.
(d) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
2. Why does Fergus take the time to tell the Irishmen about Cuchulain's youthful exploits?
(a) So they can bring in more men to fight.
(b) So they can cancel the battle and go home.
(c) So they are prepared to deal with a powerful threat.
(d) So they can make a plan to capture him.
3. What happens to Cuchulain's body when he becomes very angry about the actions of the Irish?
(a) It loses its muscular strength.
(b) It becomes twice as strong as it was.
(c) It turns into a wolf.
(d) It turns ugly.
4. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
(a) To give Medb and Ailill some of the lands of Ulster.
(b) To surrender.
(c) To kill only one man at a time.
(d) To train Etarcumul as a warrior.
5. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is tied up and left on his own.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is allowed to go free.
(d) He joins Cuchulain's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Finnabair?
2. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
3. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
4. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
5. How did Uala die?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)