|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Decapitates them.
(b) Throws them into a pit.
(c) Marches them off to his camp.
(d) Laughs at them and rides off.
2. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(b) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(c) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(d) The best way to find food for his own troops.
3. At the age of five, how does Cuchulain show he has special abilities?
(a) He can lift three times his weight.
(b) He can memorize his lessons in only minutes.
(c) He fought off 150 other boys with his bare hands and toys.
(d) He helps Conchobar with his battle strategy.
4. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
(a) It protected her from evil spirits.
(b) It meant she was an adult woman.
(c) It showed that she was a royal maid.
(d) It meant she was related to the queen.
5. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
(a) Destroy all the villages in the area.
(b) Surround Cooley and just wait.
(c) Raid Conchobar's castle.
(d) Divide into groups and look for the bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
2. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
3. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
4. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
5. What does Cuchulain do each night?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)