|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
(b) Brian Boru.
2. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Steals everything she can.
(b) Names all the places after herself.
(c) Kills everyone she comes across.
(d) Makes the men join her army.
3. Why was it unusual that Cuchulain killed Lochi?
(a) Mythic war heros rarely killed innocent women.
(b) She was actually from Ulster.
(c) The druids would punish him for killing an unarmed person.
(d) He knew that this would truly anger the men of Ireland.
4. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
(a) That Medb did not get along with her father.
(b) That Ailill was a king before he married Medb.
(c) Their health.
(d) Their wealth.
5. What does Ailill do about the marching boys of Ulster?
(a) He ignores them - they are just kids.
(b) He sends his own men to destroy them.
(c) He makes them into slaves.
(d) He takes them all prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
2. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
3. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
4. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
5. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)