|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Finnabair killed?
(a) Cochulain catches on to a trick Ailill tries to pull on him.
(b) She tries to kill Cuchulain herself.
(c) She is not beautiful enough to be Cuchulain's bride.
(d) She lies to Cuchulain about Medb.
2. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(b) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(c) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
(d) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
3. What does Forgemen do?
(a) He negotiates everything between Medb and Cuchulain.
(b) He takes care of the great bull of Cooley.
(c) He takes care of the other cattle of Cooley.
(d) He makes sure the armor is ready for the Irish fighters.
4. Why does Medb want her men to tunnel through the mountain?
(a) She wants to leave a scar on the land of Ulster.
(b) She thinks tunnels are lucky.
(c) She thinks it's a good way to hide from Cuchulain.
(d) She has to kill a lot of time before the battle.
5. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is allowed to go free.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is tied up and left on his own.
(d) He joins Cuchulain's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ailill do about the marching boys of Ulster?
2. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
3. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
4. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
5. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)