|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Throws them into a pit.
(b) Decapitates them.
(c) Marches them off to his camp.
(d) Laughs at them and rides off.
2. How did Uala die?
(a) He was accidentally killed by his own men.
(b) He drowned in the river.
(c) He was killed by Cuchulain.
(d) He fell into a ravine.
3. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
4. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
5. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
(a) By a mountain.
(b) On the top of a stone column.
(c) In his secret cave.
(d) On his throne in his tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing the three stories about Cuchulain's youth, what do they Irishmen think?
2. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
3. Why was it unusual that Cuchulain killed Lochi?
4. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
5. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)