|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Names all the places after herself.
(b) Kills everyone she comes across.
(c) Steals everything she can.
(d) Makes the men join her army.
2. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is a teenager.
(b) He is considered a god.
(c) He is a great warrior.
(d) He is a great speaker.
3. Why were the men of Ireland waiting around for two weeks?
(a) They were training for battle.
(b) They were deciding which men would be in each unit.
(c) They were waiting for a sign to go into battle.
(d) They were waiting for supplies to arrive.
4. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A surrender.
(b) A ceasefire.
(c) A truce.
(d) A declaration of war.
5. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fergus take the time to tell the Irishmen about Cuchulain's youthful exploits?
2. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
3. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
4. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
5. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)