|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulan defeat the Irish?
(a) One hundred and fifty.
(b) Four hundred and fifty.
(c) Eight hundred and fifty.
(d) Two hundred and fifty.
2. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
(a) Christian priests.
(b) Kings and princes.
3. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(b) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
(c) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(d) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
4. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
(a) Brian Boru.
5. Why does Medb want her men to tunnel through the mountain?
(a) She wants to leave a scar on the land of Ulster.
(b) She thinks it's a good way to hide from Cuchulain.
(c) She has to kill a lot of time before the battle.
(d) She thinks tunnels are lucky.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
2. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
3. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
4. Why does Fergus take the time to tell the Irishmen about Cuchulain's youthful exploits?
5. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)