|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A surrender.
(b) A ceasefire.
(c) A declaration of war.
(d) A truce.
2. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
3. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
(a) She screams in rage.
(b) She cries in grief.
(c) She kills Fergus.
(d) She surrenders and starts for home.
4. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(b) The best way to find food for his own troops.
(c) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(d) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
5. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
(a) He looked very small and weak.
(b) He was very young.
(c) He looked very tired.
(d) He was drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
2. At the age of five, how does Cuchulain show he has special abilities?
3. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
4. The stories about Cuchulain show that he has amazing abilities but he also has a flaw. What is it?
5. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)