|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
(a) Etarcumul is too young to fight.
(b) Cuchulain is afraid he would lose and die himself.
(c) He believes Etarcumul is his own brother.
(d) Etarcumul came with Fergus who Cuchulain calls his foster-father.
2. How did Uala die?
(a) He was accidentally killed by his own men.
(b) He drowned in the river.
(c) He fell into a ravine.
(d) He was killed by Cuchulain.
3. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
(b) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
(c) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
(d) He can speak.
4. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(b) He stabs him with his sword.
(c) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
(d) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
5. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(c) Brian Boru.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
2. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
3. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
4. Dari accepts Medb's offer. After the feast to celebrate, he changes his mind. Why?
5. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)