|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
(a) She screams in rage.
(b) She cries in grief.
(c) She surrenders and starts for home.
(d) She kills Fergus.
2. How did Uala die?
(a) He drowned in the river.
(b) He was accidentally killed by his own men.
(c) He was killed by Cuchulain.
(d) He fell into a ravine.
3. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
(b) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
(c) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
(d) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
4. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(b) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(c) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(d) The best way to find food for his own troops.
5. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
(a) To surrender.
(b) To give Medb and Ailill some of the lands of Ulster.
(c) To train Etarcumul as a warrior.
(d) To kill only one man at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
2. Why does the king decide to recognize young Cuchulain as a great warrior?
3. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
4. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)