|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Munremar and Curoi | The Slaughter of the Boy Troop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
(a) He traps it with a net.
(b) With a slingshot.
(c) He sends a cat after it.
(d) He throws a rock at it.
2. What does Cuchulain do each night?
(a) Kill one hundred of the Irish.
(b) Tell stories and poems of his great victories.
(c) Steal the Irish livestock.
(d) Set fires around the camps of the Irish.
3. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
4. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
(b) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(c) He stabs him with his sword.
(d) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
5. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
(a) It meant she was related to the queen.
(b) It meant she was an adult woman.
(c) It protected her from evil spirits.
(d) It showed that she was a royal maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
2. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
3. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
4. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
5. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)