|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Harrying of Cooley | The Proposals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
(a) Making deals with other kings to help him.
(b) Digging a tunnel from the other side.
(c) Following them and killing some of them.
(d) Training new men for battle.
2. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Decapitates them.
(b) Marches them off to his camp.
(c) Laughs at them and rides off.
(d) Throws them into a pit.
3. Where did Medb and Ailill's neighboring kings' men gather?
(a) At Fergus.
(b) At Cruachan.
(c) At Connacht.
(d) At Dublin.
4. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
(d) Brian Boru.
5. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A surrender.
(b) A declaration of war.
(c) A truce.
(d) A ceasefire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
2. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
3. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
4. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
5. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)