|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Harrying of Cooley | The Proposals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stories about Cuchulain show that he has amazing abilities but he also has a flaw. What is it?
(a) He is not physically strong.
(b) He wants to be top dog, no matter who suffers.
(c) He changes his strategy too often.
(d) He takes too long to make decisions.
2. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
(b) Christian priests.
(c) Kings and princes.
3. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is a teenager.
(b) He is considered a god.
(c) He is a great warrior.
(d) He is a great speaker.
4. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Laughs at them and rides off.
(b) Decapitates them.
(c) Throws them into a pit.
(d) Marches them off to his camp.
5. Before the battle begins, what does Cuchulain see that shocks him?
(a) The trees in the valley have been chopped down.
(b) Thousands of chariots lined up for battle.
(c) Medb and Ailill marching towards him.
(d) The bodies of hundreds of his slain warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Medb a powerful person in her own right?
2. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
3. Why does the king decide to recognize young Cuchulain as a great warrior?
4. What does the spy find out?
5. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)