|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Harrying of Cooley | The Proposals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is a great speaker.
(b) He is considered a god.
(c) He is a great warrior.
(d) He is a teenager.
2. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A declaration of war.
(b) A surrender.
(c) A truce.
(d) A ceasefire.
3. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
(d) Brian Boru.
4. After hearing the three stories about Cuchulain's youth, what do they Irishmen think?
(a) They know the storytellers are exaggerating.
(b) They will have to fight a very strong battle to defeat him.
(c) They think the stories were made up just to scare them.
(d) They can take him because they outnumber him.
5. How did Uala die?
(a) He fell into a ravine.
(b) He was accidentally killed by his own men.
(c) He drowned in the river.
(d) He was killed by Cuchulain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Medb want her men to tunnel through the mountain?
2. What is Cuchulain doing while the men of Ireland are tunneling?
3. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
4. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
5. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)