|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Harrying of Cooley | The Proposals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(b) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(c) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(d) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
2. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
(a) It meant she was an adult woman.
(b) It showed that she was a royal maid.
(c) It protected her from evil spirits.
(d) It meant she was related to the queen.
3. What are the men of Ireland finally able to do after they finish the tunnel?
(a) Cross the stream and take their supplies with them.
(b) Finish the tunnel and reach Ulster.
(c) Trap Cuchulain in a cave.
(d) Go around the mountain on foot.
4. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
5. Why does the king decide to recognize young Cuchulain as a great warrior?
(a) If he doesn't, Cuchulain will kill his livestock.
(b) If he doesn't, Cuchulain's father will take his land.
(c) If he doesn't, Cuchulain will kill all the boys in the kingdom.
(d) If he doesn't, Cuchulain has threatened to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
2. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
3. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
4. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
5. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)