|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Harrying of Cooley | The Proposals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
(a) Christian priests.
(c) Kings and princes.
2. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
(b) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
(c) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
(d) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
3. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
(a) He gets lost on the unfamiliar road.
(b) He sends a spy to see what Medb and Fergus are doing.
(c) He stops and camps for a while because he is ill.
(d) He ambushes a group of Cuchalain's men.
4. Why did Lochi wear a golden tiara?
(a) It showed that she was a royal maid.
(b) It meant she was an adult woman.
(c) It meant she was related to the queen.
(d) It protected her from evil spirits.
5. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
(b) By pretending to be a holy druid.
(c) By offering him a bribe.
(d) By giving the man his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dari accepts Medb's offer. After the feast to celebrate, he changes his mind. Why?
2. The stories about Cuchulain show that he has amazing abilities but he also has a flaw. What is it?
3. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
4. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
5. At the age of five, how does Cuchulain show he has special abilities?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)