|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Lethan and Cuchulain | The Killing of the Squirrel and of the Tame Bird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
(b) Brian Boru.
2. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(b) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(c) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(d) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
3. At the age of five, how does Cuchulain show he has special abilities?
(a) He fought off 150 other boys with his bare hands and toys.
(b) He can lift three times his weight.
(c) He can memorize his lessons in only minutes.
(d) He helps Conchobar with his battle strategy.
4. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
5. Why were the men of Ireland waiting around for two weeks?
(a) They were training for battle.
(b) They were waiting for a sign to go into battle.
(c) They were deciding which men would be in each unit.
(d) They were waiting for supplies to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the battle begins, what does Cuchulain see that shocks him?
2. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
3. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
4. Medb wants to borrow Dari of Cooley's bull for a year. What deal does MacRoth the Messenger offer Dari?
5. What are Ailill and Medb talking about as they lie in their bed?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)