|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Combat of Lethan and Cuchulain | The Killing of the Squirrel and of the Tame Bird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is considered a god.
(b) He is a great warrior.
(c) He is a teenager.
(d) He is a great speaker.
2. Cuchulain had another name before he took the name Cuchulain. What was it?
(d) Brian Boru.
3. Why does Fergus take the time to tell the Irishmen about Cuchulain's youthful exploits?
(a) So they can bring in more men to fight.
(b) So they are prepared to deal with a powerful threat.
(c) So they can make a plan to capture him.
(d) So they can cancel the battle and go home.
4. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Throws them into a pit.
(b) Decapitates them.
(c) Marches them off to his camp.
(d) Laughs at them and rides off.
5. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He joins Cuchulain's men.
(c) He is tied up and left on his own.
(d) He is allowed to go free.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
2. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
3. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
4. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
5. Where did Medb and Ailill's neighboring kings' men gather?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)