Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Now of the Battle | The Muster of the Men of Erin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Ferbaeth?
(a) He sends someone else to do it.
(b) With poison.
(c) By accidentally throwing a stake behind him.
(d) He digs a hole for him to fall into.
2. Who was the leader of the Youths of Ulster?
3. Why does the fairy refuse to help Cuchulain avenge the Slaughter of the Youths?
(a) The fairy has to help someone else now.
(b) Cuchulain will get all the credit for the battle.
(c) Cuchulain has used up his three wishes.
(d) The fairy has lost interest in battles and war.
4. How many young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulan defeat the Irish?
(a) Two hundred and fifty.
(b) One hundred and fifty.
(c) Four hundred and fifty.
(d) Eight hundred and fifty.
5. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They named the land where they fell after them.
(b) They gave their widows gold.
(c) They built statues on the battlefields.
(d) They held special ceremonies every year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medb do while Cuchulain is with Morrigan?
2. After eight hours of battle with shields and blades, what do Ferdiad and Cuchulain decide to do?
3. The Irish make progress. What is their plan?
4. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
5. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)