Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Red-Shame of Menn | The Charioteers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fraction of the young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulain defeat the Irish?
2. Why is Cuchulain sad about fighting Ferbaeth?
(a) He admires his courage.
(b) He was raised with him.
(c) He is his favorite uncle.
(d) He is his spiritual advisor.
3. How does Cuchulain kill Ferbaeth?
(a) He digs a hole for him to fall into.
(b) He sends someone else to do it.
(c) By accidentally throwing a stake behind him.
(d) With poison.
4. What does Forgemen do?
(a) He negotiates everything between Medb and Cuchulain.
(b) He takes care of the other cattle of Cooley.
(c) He makes sure the armor is ready for the Irish fighters.
(d) He takes care of the great bull of Cooley.
5. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(b) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(c) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(d) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator say it would be boring to tell about every battle?
2. What should have Oengus done when he arrived to help Cuchulain?
3. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
4. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
5. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)